*:・゚✧Chapter 20*:・゚✧

Note : The Images used here are not my creation , I got it from Pinterest and Google.
Credits goes to the respective creators.

*  *  *

ஓ๑ JUNGKOOK'S POV ๑ஓ

Deep down inside, it was eating me up

Deep down inside, it was eating me up. If Y/n had regained her memory, then why didn't she come to me? I knew that otherwise, she would have hugged me, telling me that she knows everything. The uncertainty was driving me crazy.

Yoongi: Kook, are you alright? You've been lost in your thoughts.

Jungkook: Yeah Hyung, I'm fine. Just... worried about Y/n.

Mina: We all are, but we'll find her.

Yoongi: Let's split up and search the area. She might be nearby.

We dispersed in different directions, scanning the surroundings for any sign of Y/n. I walked through the vacant construction site, calling out her name with a mix of hope and concern.

Suddenly, I saw a figure in the distance, and my heart skipped a beat. It was Y/n, standing on top of a pile of construction materials, looking both relieved and annoyed.

Jungkook: Y/n!

I rushed towards her, my worry turning into a mix of relief and confusion.

But as I got closer, something caught my attention. Y/n was wearing her formal military attire, the same outfit she wore during her ceremony pic.

I couldn't help but be taken aback.

Y/n: Ahhh! Stupid lizard, get away from me!

She was desperately trying to avoid a small lizard that was scurrying around

Jungkook: Y/n!

Y/n: AHhh, Jungkook it's you!!!???

I just wanted her to be safe ... with me

Jungkook: Y/n, it's just a lizard. Come down!

Y/n: No way, Jungkook! You know I'm terrified of them

Mina and Yoongi arrived shortly , Mina all red like tomato and Hyung chuckling seeing his sister