*:・゚✧Chapter 21*:・゚✧

Note : The Images used here are not my creation , I got it from Pinterest and Google.
Credits goes to the respective creators.

* * *

ஓ๑ Y/N'S POV ๑ஓ

ஓ๑ Y/N'S POV ๑ஓ

The room was alive with laughter as we gathered for a relaxing afternoon

It was a peaceful moment , completely different from the chaos we had recently encountered.

We had collectively decided to put the past behind us, embracing the present and the future that lay ahead.

Seokjin: You know, I must say, these little get-togethers are becoming quite the tradition.

Mina: Well, Jin Oppa, it's all thanks to your amazing cooking skills.

Seokjin: (proudly) Ah, you're right. I am pretty good at cooking!

Jimin: (raising an eyebrow) Are you sure about that? Last time, Tae ended up eating all the credit.

Taehyung: I was just ensuring the quality of the snacks, you know, for everyone's sake.

Laughter filled the room.

Yoongi: (smirking) So, what do you think, Mina? Should we tell them?

Mina: (blushing) Tell them what?

Namjoon: Oh, don't be coy. We all know what's going on.

Mina: (sighing) Fine, yes. Yoongi and I are together.

Taehyung: Took you two long enough.

Jimin: So, when's the big announcement?

Mina: (rolling her eyes) Slow down, Jimin.

The room erupted in cheers and congratulations

Jungkook: You know, Mina, I think Yoongi hyung has a soft spot for your cooking.

Yoongi: What are you implying?

Mina: Oh, come on, Yoongi. I've seen you sneak extra helpings of Jin Oppa's dishes.