𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Bellatrix's outfits:

Hunting with Ysabeau -

Spending time with Matthew -

The next morning Bellatrix headed straight for the bath which ment she didn't notice the three figures walking into the room. "Witch water. Power like that is rarely seen nowadays." Marthe said walking over to Bellatrix with a blue towel. "What you did I've not seen for many centuries."

"I didn't mean for it to happen." Bellatrix said. "Witch water, witch wind...it's just magic that my body can't control."

"Give it time." Diana said walking over to the bath and grabbing Bellatrix's hand comfortingly.

"I should go to Madison. See if Diana aunts can help me." Bellatrix said bringing her kness into her chest.

"You're not going anywhere for now." Ysabeau said. "And I made my son a promise. Get dressed, we're going hunting."

Once Diana and Bellatrix was dressed, Ysabeau, also in the correct clothes, stared leading Diana and Bellatrix through the grounds and towards the stables. "I thought I'd take you hunting. Have you ever seen a vampire, hunt? It's not as romantic as humans believe. It's relentless and it's brutal."

"Have you ever seen a shapeshifters hunt?" Bellatrix counted as they strode towards the woods.

"Do not come anywhere near me when I'm hunting, do you understand?" Ysabeau asked.

"Yes."

"I understand."

"If the animal scent gets confused with eiter of yours I can't promise I won't attack you instead." Ysabeau explained before walking off while Diana and Bellatrix remained with the horses.

Bellatrix noticed the silence making her turn around and find an empty space before seeing  fox in the woods. Diana walked forward slightly making Bellatrix follow before pulling Diana back by the elbow. Bellatrix turned around to see Ysabeau staring down the fox behind  the pair of women. At the sound of chopping, they saw Ysabeau feasting on the fox. "This is the nature of Vampires. Could you be with my son knowing that he kills? That hunting like this is the only way for him to survive?"