𝐒𝐈𝐗

Bellatrix's Outfits:

Bellatrix woke up with a smile as she saw Matthew asleep to the right of her, kissing Matthew's shoulder lightly before quietly getting out of bed, changing into her running gear and started running around the ground before she was picked up and taken off the grounds. Landing on the ground harshly, Bellatrix tried to run away when she ran into Gerbrt, who was walking towards the centre. "A witch in flight! I haven't seen that for many many years. It's difficult to know when she's been with De Clermont, where...her scents begin and his...end. Is it lust...as well as the book that attracted...Matthew to you." Gerbert asked as he ran his hands all over her causing her to grimace and flinch away. "Women, after all...are his weakness."

"Take your hands off her."

"I want to examine her," Gerbert said.

"Stick to what we agreed, Gerbert. I got her out from Sept-Tours. You couldn't. You'll have your time with her after I've had mine." Satu said.

"She's all yours," Gerbert said with a mocking bow before walking away.

"What do you want from me?" Bellatrix asked.

"Relax. We are both witches, Bellatrix. I'm not your enemy." Satu said stalking her. Bellatrix tried to run out of one of the archways when Satu started chanting causing the gate to shut before Bellatrix ran to another but it shut quickly. "Now, no one can listen in and there is no way out. I want to know how powerful you are. Would you show me?"

"I don't have any power," Bellatrix said cowering away from Satu. "I'm a shapeshifter."

"Why didn't you fly when I dropped you, I wonder?" Satu asked.

"Because I can't fly."

"Can't or won't? Your family never taught you how to use your magic? It was their duty as your guardians. It did not escape their notice that you were powerful. They've done you a great disservice, Bellatrix. My mum taught me how to fly when I was a girl. She was the one who helped me understand my magic and embrace my power. Let me be the one to help you." Satu said before grabbing Bellatrix's hand with her glowing. "Show me the power inside you...and I can teach you how to control it. You don't need to go through this alone."

"I am not alone," Bellatrix said.

"The vampire," Satu growled as Bellatrix pulled her back at the burning feeling. "It's vital that I help you control your power so you can protect yourself from Clairmont. We don't have much time. Gerbert will be back for you soon. And if you want to make it out of here alive...then you need to start cooperating with me."

"Matthew isn't the one I need protecting from. He isn't the one holding me against my will. I'm not going to tell you anything." Bellatrix said.

"So there is something you're hiding? Matthew deceived you. He only ever wanted the lost manuscript." Satu said.