New Appearance (Edited 12/25/23)

A soft female groan was heard in an extravagantly furnished room.

"Ugh...my head hurts...and my sides too..." The woman groggily blinked her eyes and began to wake up.

As she sat up on the bed, she covered her face with her hand and rubbed her forehead to relieve her headache.

Once her vision is cleared, she looks around her surroundings.

"Where am I?"

What she saw before her is a room decorated with silks and satin along with some gems and crystals. The room's opulence is glaringly obvious.

"Why am I in a rich person's room?"

The woman stumbled when she slid off the bed but immediately righted herself. She saw a vanity across from the bed and slowly walk towards it.

When she got close enough to see herself in the mirror, the woman gasped in shock.

"What the fuck?! This is not me?!" She exclaimed.

In the mirror is the appearance of a woman with damaged looking dyed blonde hair and baby blue eyes. She had dark eye circles, pronounced by her gaunt face. Her skin is pale and body looks so thin that the wind can blow her away.

The woman touched her face in disbelief, seeing the same action in the mirror.

"No...my eyes are supposed to be gray and my hair is supposed to be brown...just what the hell is going on?"

The woman was supposed to be Judith Collins. The woman in the mirror is not Judith Collins.

The woman who is formerly Judith Collins turn away from the mirror.

"I died didn't I?" She remembers getting hit by a truck and felt a lot of pain until everything goes dark. A truly traumatic experience for a woman as young as herself.

She walks back towards the bed and sat down with her hands on her lap.

"I died and...reincarnated...no transmigrated? Did I seriously became one of those kinds of characters that I read on Wattpad?" She asks herself.

She became silent for a moment, thinking deeply about her situation.

"Wow...just wow. I will never have thought it would have happened to me. Just...who am I now?"

Suddenly, she was hit with a huge migraine.

Memories suddenly pours into her head.