Pushing To Her Limit (Edited 1/3/24)

Judith found Gabriel and Verona sitting on a table at a far corner of the cafeteria. The table also have a huge glass window on the side with a great view of the university campus. Also sitting there are three guys that she can probably guessed who they are.

"Oh Gabe! Where did you go?! Why did you leave me behind?!" She asked her fiance in a purposely irritating voice. In her sight, Gabriel is sitting next to Verona on one side of the table , the three guys sat across from them.

Gabriel was just in the beginning of a conversation with Verona before he was interrupted.

"F*ck." He swore and smacked his hand to his face. He had hoped Judith would have a hard time finding him. This is a huge cafeteria after all filled with hundreds of students.

"Oh hey, it's Gabriel's fiancee! Your name is June right?" One of the guys spoke up. He has brown hair and  blue eyes.

"It's Judith." She deadpanned and felt her anger spike.

This guy definitely know who she is! He is just pretending not too! The original Judith have seen him around as well as those two other guys when she clung onto her fiance. She never really talked to them, they are only Gabriel's friends.

She knows who this guy is. He is the second male lead Hollister Adams.

The other two guys sitting with him are the other male leads. The third male lead Jericho Savan and the fourth male lead Marko Hale.

There is also a fifth male lead, but he doesn't hang out with this group.

"I think I know you." Judith pretended to recall his name, " Your name is Holly...something like that right?" She asked back.

"W-what?! It's Hollister! I'm not a damn Christmas plant!" He spluttered.

Judith rolled her eyes.

"And I know the others as well. Jerry and Mark." She purposely butchered their names.

"It's Jericho!" Corrected the third male lead with an annoyed expression. He has blonde hair and gray eyes.

"My name is Marko. Only my close friends can call me Mark." Said the fourth male lead. He has ginger hair and green eyes.

"Whatever." She turn her attention back to Gabriel and Verona, who is sitting so close to each other that their shoulders are nearly touching.

"What is this?!" She yelled, acting enraged at the sight before her. "Verona how dare you sit next to my fiance! Are you trying to steal him from me!"

Verona looks to be on the verge of tears upon hearing the accusation.

"Sister you got it all wrong! I could never! Gabriel offered for me to sit here because I told him I'm your sister! He is just being nice to me!" She told Judith with trembling lips.

"Hah! As if I would believe that! Now leave! Only I as his fiancee can sit next to him! Not you!" Judith pointed at a random direction, indicating for Verona to leave. In her other hand she is still holding her tray.

"Judith enough of this nonsense!" Gabriel slammed his hands on the table in anger.

"There is nothing going on between us! So don't start making a pointless scene! I offered for her to sit with us because she is new and your sister! How could you be so inconsiderate her?!" He yelled at her with absolute fury.

"I just don't want you to be so close to her Gabe!" Judith shrieked at him, catching the rest of the male leads and some nearby students attention. "It will have people make the wrong assumptions that you and my sister are together! So Verona, leave and go sit somewhere else!" She demanded.

I think I have gone overboard with the acting. Judith thought, embarrassed with the many stares she caught.

"Okay sister, I'll go." With a sniffle, Verona started to get up.

"No Verona don't go. Stay where you are." Gabriel urged Verona to sit back down and turn to glare at Judith.

"Judith, you have gone too far! How could you treat Verona that way?! We are just having a friendly conversation! There was no need for you to overreact! I want you to get out of my sight because you are being utterly ridiculous!" Gabriel had stood up and pointed at a random direction for her to go.

Maybe I should stop right here and just leave right now? Judith is now unsure if she should continue with her act. The students from the surrounding tables had heard his outburst and had stopped their chatter and eating to watch the drama. If this continues on, the whole cafeteria would know what's going on. Judith is really not fond of the attention.

You know what who cares, let's see if Gabriel would be able to kick me out. I wonder if he is going to snap when I continue to be a pest.

"No Gabe! I can't believe you are trying to kick me out! I am your fiancee! Our fathers agreed to have us together! Verona needs to know her place! No other girls can be near you but me!" Judith dumped her tray on the table and squished her body between Verona and Gabriel. Her sister cried out in surprise.

Gabriel's face turn red at the audacity of her actions.

"Judith, I told you that's enough!"

"Verona get out! Gabriel doesn't need your presence!"

Judith then turn her head to Gabriel's way, suddenly she was hit with something on her face.

Gabriel had unexpectedly just slapped her.

She snapped her head in shock.

"Gabriel...did you just slap me...?" She asked him with her head turned to the other side that Gabriel couldn't see her expression.

"Yes I did." He said coldly.

The sound of the slap made the entire cafeteria completely silent.

Verona and the other male leads looked at the scene with eyes widen in shock at the unexpected action.

Judith can feel something building up in her mind. Like she wants to destroy something.

She is so done.