Helena

The rumour spread like fire. Some people were honestly happy for her. But some omegas were envious because their kind of a person found such a rich alpha. And some people wanted to inform those omegas who try to seduce her, 'it's time to stop. She is already taken!'

That day, Viona saw his employers and employees staring at her or sneaking at her. They must be very curious about the omega that alpha possessed.

Usually, rumours don't end up the same as how it started. First, it was just that their boss has an omega. But then people came to conclusions and in the end, the rumour changed into something else.

"Our boss has married an omega girl."

No one knew what was the truth. But everyone enjoyed gossiping and listening to them. 

Mostly betas...

It's not like Viona was not the crush of many omegas in her company. But only a few dared to try to get close to her. And they all ended up with disappointment. So those omegas were the ones that got the most envious. Because another omega actually succeeded.

But who knew that so-called proud-looking alpha was forced into a marriage and fell in love with that clumsy omega?

Viona found it funny whenever she recalled how she ended up in that situation. 

But somehow she thanked her mother in her heart.

She found the gem that actually made her see the world more colourfully.

Her omega... brought new colours to her world. She was an alpha who had her own omega.

She still couldn't believe that.

But she loved that feeling. 

She had an omega.

And she even loved to make alphas jealous.

"Ya! Why are you showing off!? We know it, okay? So stop bragging!"

That was her friend who was also an alpha. Viona had a friend group. There were three people in that group including her.

One was that friend who just barked at Viona. His name was Mark and he was also the same age as Viona. The other in their group was an omega which had surprised many people around them. Because one omega hanging around two alphas was not a good thing.

That omega was a female and she was once the school beauty. The three of them were always together and their friendship had shocked many people.

That omega friend of hers was actually the director of the sales department in Viona's company. They would meet at lunch and have their talks. 

Mark also had his own company taken after his father, so he couldn't meet up with them often. But he would come to meet them whenever he could and they would go for a dinner or a drink at a bar.

That omega friend, Helena, has stolen many hearts of alpas. However, she didn't like any of them and had said to Viona and Mark that she already has someone she likes and she was waiting for the right time to ask that alpha. She didn't tell any detail about her crush, so they didn't have the slightest idea who that alpha she was crushing after.

Many omegas were very jealous of her because she had two alphas around her all the time. She was kind of arrogant and spoiled by these two, so she was like a child to them. Viola and Mark always treated her the best and she also always stayed with them.

She still had that ignorant behaviour, so most of the omegas were scared to approach her. It was because she didn't like anyone to be prettier than her or she didn't like when she was not in the spotlight. She needed all that attention to her all the time.