●chp 16●

The main door open and their parents standing looking at them with wide eyes.

Tae's eyes widened.

Mrs.kim came towards tae and slap her hard on the face.
Tae fall on the floor with her hand on her left cheek where she got slap.

M-ma
Tae said with teary eyes.

U bitch what the hell are you doing calling strangers in house and holding hands huh

Lisa came out when she hear voices from outside and saw their parents.

Now what will I Do?
Lisa thought with scared face.

Let's just put all the blame on tae and I will be safe yeah.
Lisa said to herself and go outside.

L-lisa tell them I didn't do anything.

Tae said face red bcz of the slaps.

What i tell them huh I was sleeping and u here making out with your boyfriend. Tae I didn't thought u will do something this cheap.

Lisa said with disgusting face looking at tae who look at him betrayed tears flowing continually.

Mr.kim throw the boy out of their house.

U get out from my house

Mr.kim said pointing at the door with his face other side never thought that her daughter will do something like this.

P-pa

Tae look at them helpless

Didn't u hear what he says get out.

But I didn't do anything.

Tae said standing there crying hardly.

U will not listen

Mrs.kim hold tae wrist and throw her out of the house.

Never come in this house again u are nothing to us anyone.

Behind Mrs.kim lisa standing with scared face thinking what will happen if she didn't go to the room.

Mrs.kim close the door and finally her tears started flowing which she's holding.

I'm crying.