●chp 50●

Entering inside the mansion jungkook call hobi who came out of his room and said yes hyung.

Hack that Lisa's location now.

Ok hyung

Saying that hobi walk to his room taking the laptop he walk downstairs sitting on the sofa he on the laptop putting lisa number.
Everyone sitting on their seats while hobi is doing his work.

FOUND IT!

Getting up from the seat jungkook walk near hobi.

Where are they?

They're just outside the forest mean at the sight from where the forest start and they're was a abandoned place, she's there.

Then let's go there

Jungkook was about to go when namjoon voice stopped him.

Jungkook we can't go there without any weapon.

Jungkook smirk.

Who said we will go without any weapon.

Walking out the mansion following jungkook they're shocked to see the cars filled with weapons.

Soon they left the place and going they're where lisa is.

The forest where should reach in 3 hours reach in 1 hour bcz of jungkook driving.

Coming out of the car song jeong ki, namjoon, yoongi, hoseok and jungkook took weapon in their hand and stepped in the abandoned place killing the men's who came in their sight. Others killing the men's and namkook move forward in search of Tae.

_______________

Taking the knife lisa move forward smiling like a psycho.

Where tae crying and pleading go leave them.

Standing closer to tae she bent down to her face and said.

Never mess with me.

And was going to stab her when.

Vote and comment and tell me how is the chp.