part fourteen - the party

Prepare yourself for this chapter... a lot is coming your way.

Without hesitation, I give you...

The Party
*The same day*

****

Nicky

I swilled the last drop of alcohol in my mouth before swallowing it. My throat felt sore however the burning sensation of the continuous shots I had just downed soon faded away.

"Jesus. Are you wanting to get shit faced Nick?" Tom chuckled as his hand brushed up against my back and his eyes lingered on my chest.

"Well yeah that's the whole point. Pour me another, I want to see how many I can do." I said eagerly.

He shook his head in disappointment as he poured more of the liquid into the glass.

I picked it up and poured it into my mouth, swallowing the warmth fast.

"No more now. Why don't you have a bottle of cider to drink instead." He said as he opened the glass.

I took the glass bottle and had a swig, savouring the sweetness of the alcohol. He also took a sip of his, his eyes constantly on me and not anything else.

"Why don't we go find the guys?." I said, taking tom's arm and leading him to the living room of the house, trying to find our friends.

As we entered the room, I was met by screams of praise.

"Nicky! Look at you!" Georg smiled at me as I sat down opposite him.

Gustav put his arm round me as I cuddled up to his body, smiling.

Tom sat next to Georg as Bill sat alone in an arm chair.

"How did Tom approve of that dress?" Bill smiled.
I shrugged my shoulders at his question, why was this even a question? Was Tom bothered? I looked over at Tom who was already staring at me, his tongue playing with his lip ring. His eyes looked dark and sombre, He looked hot. I drank my cider, pushing down the thoughts that I had of the boy.

As I placed my drink down on the table, a pasty, golden haired boy sat down next to me.

"Hey! I saw you guys play the other week and I thought you guys were amazing. You guys should like sell CD's and shit like that." He shouted to the boys.

"Thanks!" Gustav said, high-fiving him.

The boy took a drink and then looked at me, his eyebrows raising.

"Are you an angel? Because I've fallen for you." He spoke as I began to laugh at his shitty pick up line.

"Aren't you a cutie." I said, patting his shoulder. Tom coughed, interrupting our conversation.

"Nicky, why don't you come get a drink with me?"

I rolled my eyes, not wanting to get up from the couch.

"Can't you go on your own? You are a big boy Tommy." I said making the group chuckle.

He clearly was annoyed at my remark as he stood up and stormed out.