Chapter 7 It seems that Ling Yi's lips are not as beautiful

Because he knew that Ling Yi was blind, Feng Chu could look at him unscrupulously.

  Ling Yi didn't know that he was being watched, even if he knew he might not react.

  Feng Chu sent him back to his room.

  When they entered, two nurses came out with Liu Tai's things: "Send all these to Mr. Liu's home?"

  "Send them all, Mr. Liu has to be reasonable, didn't you just take a video before entering his room?" Another nurse said, "I hope he won't blackmail us, saying that we stole something from him."

  The two nurses didn't know Feng Chu, but they both knew Ling Yi. When they saw Ling Yi, they said "Hello, Mr. Ling".

  Ling Yi asked: "Is someone moving out?"

  One of the nurses knew that Liu Tai liked to make things difficult for Ling Yi.

  Among all the guests, the nurses hate the arrogant Liu Tai the most. They are usually angry with Liu Tai, but now they hear that Liu Tai has been kicked out, and they all applaud in their hearts: "Congratulations, Mr. Ling, the guest who left It's Liu Tai."

  Ling Yi nodded, and followed Feng Chu's footsteps into the elevator.

  The space in the elevator is small, Feng Chu can smell the faint scent of Ling Yi's body.

  The price of this nursing home is high, and the service is naturally much better than other places. The toiletries are all high-end products that are difficult to buy in the market. The fragrance and laundry detergent in the closet are slightly bitter orange blossom or white tea, and the shampoo and shower gel are probably the same. Supplies, or Ling Yi himself wants supplies with this fragrance, and this smell fits Ling Yi very well.

  Feng Chu didn't believe that Ling Yi was such an optimistic person. Ling Yi lost his light for only one year, and even a very strong person could hardly get out of it in just one year.

  What's more, Ling Yi just became an adult when he lost his sight, and now he is only nineteen years old.

  Youth over Flowers is the most beautiful time of life, and it is difficult for anyone to accept such a blow calmly.

  But Ling Yi didn't look decadent at all, it wasn't the kind of cleanness that was carefully cared for, but clean and pure from the inside out. Like crystal.

  But the more it is like this, the more pity it will make people feel.

  "What conflicts did you have with Mr. Liu?"

  Ling Yi shook his head helplessly: "He said that I called him ugly, but I am blind. If he doesn't speak, I can't find his existence. How can I know whether he is ugly or not?"

  Liu Tai is narrow-minded and has too much self-esteem. It is not easy for him to get into his current position. Once he gets into the position, he feels that he is invincible, and everyone will support him. In Bai Fumei's eyes, he is just a toad who wants to eat swan meat. No matter how rich or high he is, he is not as good as a handsome and non-greasy young man. After being exposed, Liu Tai accepts his incompetence, All the anger was vented on Ling Yi.

  If it weren't for the strong background of the nursing home, which is said to be invested by the Feng family, Liu Tai would definitely not be as simple as humiliating Ling Yi with words.

  Feng Chu opened the door for Ling Yi.

  "What kind of tea do you want?" Feng Chu boiled a pot of hot water, "There are roses in the fridge, how about rose ginseng tea?"