Chapter 48 Ling Yi was lifted off the ground by Feng Chu

The little toy that Ling Yi accidentally opened was thrown into the trash can by Feng Chu, but he didn't take it back. Because he brought quite a lot of things on this trip, if Ling Yi asked about it, Feng Chu would just find a reason to prevaricate it.

  Unexpectedly, when checking out, the front desk explained the expenses in detail. When it came to the consumables in the room, the front desk's eyes couldn't help but fall on Ling Yi's face.

  Ling Yi looked very small, and stood beside Feng Chu like Feng Chu's younger brother or nephew, so the front desk didn't notice the relationship between the two at first.

  Feng Chu doesn't like others staring at Ling Yi all the time. Of course he knows that Ling Yi is good-looking, but now that Ling Yi is married to him, no matter how much others like him, he has to restrain himself.

  He glanced coldly at the front desk, who was frightened by Feng Chu's gaze, and quickly checked them out.

Feng Chu glanced at Ling Yi. Ling Yi had been silent since he knew what he had disassembled. He was quiet until he sat in the car.

  Feng Chu thought it was funny, he rubbed Ling Yi's head: "Are you shy?"

  Ling Yi gently pushed Feng Chu's hand away: "No, why didn't Mr. Feng tell the truth yesterday? Tell me the truth, and I won't tear it apart."

  Feng Chu raised his eyebrows: "You are too curious, what if I tell you and you insist on giving it a try?"

  After he said this, he saw that Ling Yi stopped talking. Ling Yi is not very good at bickering with others. If he was an outsider, Ling Yi might speak harshly, but he has always been gentle and gentle to the people around him. soft.

  After a while, Feng Chu pushed aside Ling Yi's thick curly hair, and saw Ling Yi's ears turn red: "Do you really want to try?"

  "No."

  Ling Yi also didn't understand why sex toys were made into dolphin shapes, he thought that these items would be similar in structure to the human body. Ling Yi had no knowledge of these supplies, so he gave himself an explanation—maybe because dolphins have relatively open habits, and the shape of dolphins has a symbolic meaning.

  Next time if he encounters this kind of weird hotel again, Ling Yi will definitely not dismantle things randomly.

  Feng Chu was attracted by the delicate skin around Ling Yi's ear and neck, and lowered his head to kiss Ling Yi's warm earlobe.

  Ling Yi's ears are very sensitive, and he is not used to being touched by others. He hid aside: "Mr. Feng, we should go back. You didn't bring that toy, did you?"

  "It's in your suitcase," Feng Chu said with a half-smile, "I'll try it tonight."

  Ling Yi was a little helpless: "Mr. Feng, it's better not to."

  Feng Chu didn't kiss Ling Yi's earlobe just now, and he has been thinking about it all the time. Now he pinches the soft earball with his fingers: "I was lying to you just now, and I have already lost it."

  Ling Yi breathed a sigh of relief, and smiled at Feng Chu.

  Ling Yi is too good-looking, he can really fascinate people when he smiles, and his beautiful eyebrows make people feel numb - if there is light in his eyes, others will not dare to look at him for fear of being caught by his beauty dump.

  Feng Chu unconsciously pulled Ling Yi towards him: "Let me kiss you."

  "We're going to drive back." Ling Yi said, "Mr. Feng, I kissed you two days ago."