REBORN AT LAST

Years have passed, beliefs were changed, and People were more accepting than before. They've been observing the Earth, doing researches, and they have discovered a lot of things. 

But the World was still as cruel as ever. Murder, rape, abuse, harassments, manipulation, greed, lust, and what not. Racism, Oh racism.. Those things still remained. It didn't matter how much Humans have changed. One thing was for sure,

Humans are selfish, they believe they've discovered almost everything, but we are nowhere near everything. They BELIEVE that humans are the only ones in this Earth, not only that, they hate people that are different. Even I, am ashamed to call myself a human. They think, no, they BELIEVE they are Special, better. but they're Nothing.

We are nothing compared to the Entire UNIVERSE. Scary thought, isn't it? Now, tell me that it isn't Possible that Mermaids, Aliens, and what not do not exist. They don't, because you never saw them, right? 

You are nothing compared to our Universe that seems to have no ending. Keep that in mind. Although, that doesn't mean your life is meaningless. What you believe, will shape your Reality. So, I recommend you all to let your Imaginations run wild. After all, you only live once. 

But in Nevaeh's and Cheng's case, they were lucky enough to experience being together again. And this time, in a New Future. But, it wasn't Luck. Maybe the GODS and GODDESSES pitied them. Whatever it was,

 I couldn't be more happy for the two of them.