UNEXPECTED MEETING

Eseosa was now 17 years old, and Chen 19. Fours have passed, and it's now 1994. Chen was studying to be a Mortician even though he wanted to study Computer science.

His parents were really disappointed and weirded out by the Job choice. But as Time went by, Chen changed. He was no longer the 'Loud' and Eccentric little boy anymore. Well, he was. I suppose. He was now a young Man who was really obsessed with his future. He didn't have time for his high school friends, he only focused on his Future Job, and the dreams.

Over the years, he had become more calm, quiet, and peaceful. Nothing fazed him anymore, no one fazed him. He only wanted to study to be a Mortician, get a mini job, and leave his Parents' house. Their constant bickering about whether he chose the right job, or whether he was mature enough to make his own decisions,  annoyed him.

Right now, he was in the Famous Library that just opened up some time ago.

While...

Eseosa was currently leaving her house. Her mother grinned happily, still thinking about the fact that she would be graduating soon, and was on her way to study to be a Vet. She wasn't scared at the thought of studying. She was confident it would be easy for her, because she was intelligent, and enjoyed studying.

She was now on her way towards the Library. She wanted to get a book to read for her presentation in School. On the way, she was texting her best friend, bella.

She had blond hair, and brown eyes. Right now, she was talking about how her Boyfriend treated her, his name was harry. They're, what you call, Highschool sweethearts. Eseosa was sure they would get married.

She opened the door, and closed it gently. It was a Library and she didn't want to anger some people. She looked at some shelves, and instantly knew that it would take her a WHILE until she found the book she was looking for.

FOUND THE BOOK.

She stared at it with satisfaction, and walked towards the Librarian. Before she set her book on the desk, her eyes landed on a Handsome guy. The feeling of relief and excitement flourished through her body, and she smiled in delight. The guy, examined her, but realization hit him, and he blushed a little.

Chen found her again.

The librarian called out to Eseosa. Her attention was now set on her, she sheepishly gave the Librarian a smile, and decided to rent the book for a Month.

Chen got up to speak to her before she left, But it was too late, Eseosa was long gone.

And a tear ran done his face as he sullenly looked out the Window.

Hoping to catch a glimpse of her Silhouette. But when he didn't, he sat back down defeated.

--

THERE WILL BE NO NEXT PART OF THIS TIMELINE. NEXT CHAPTER IS ANOTHER TIMELINE.