Chapter Six - Harmony's New Tune

Lisa's POV

As I stepped into the cosy living room, a familiar sense of warmth enveloped me. My brothers and Ema were scattered around, except for those with work. I settled into the worn armchair, observing my siblings with contentment. There was something magical about this shared space - a place where laughter, arguments, and secrets intertwined to form the tapestry of our bond. Each of us was a unique thread, weaving our own stories while contributing to the larger narrative of our family.

'Should I go for it? Should I tell them?' I hesitated, and then I took a deep breath before speaking.

" You know, guys, I've been thinking about something..."I started, and then they all looked at me "I want to enrol in the same university as you guys attend."

"Wait, what? Seriously?" Yusuke raised his brows.

"Lisa, you're a famous pop star. Why would you want to enter the university?" Onee-chan asked curiously. "Not that I don't want you there, I'm just worried. You're quite swamped with your comeback right now,"

I leaned forward, looking earnestly at my siblings. "I missed a lot of high school experience before, and I also miss the times when we were all together before everything got so crazy. And... I want to experience the normal life I never had,"

"You do know that being 'normal' won't be easy with your fame, right?" Subaru Onii-chan said.

"I know. But I'm willing to try. Plus, I'll be with you guys, and that's what matters,"

"It's a big decision, Lisa. Are you sure?" Onee-chan asked.

I hesitated, "I have doubts, sure, but I want to experience something new. We only live once right?"

"Don't give me that smile Lisa, the last time you said those words and had that expression on your face was the time you injured yourself while skateboarding." Onee-chan scolded.

"It's not like I'm doing something stupid, you judge me too much." I pouted at her.

"She does have a valid reason. But don't you worry about the paparazzi and the attention it'll bring to the university?" Fuuto asked.

"I've thought about that. Maybe I won't be bombarded much right? Look at you, you seem alright." I suggested.

Onee-chan, Yusuke, Fuuto, and Subaru Onii-chan exchanged a knowing look before returning to me.

"Alright, Lisa. If you're serious about this, we'll be here to support you." Subaru Onii-chan said.

"And we'll be there by your side anytime the paparazzi come and bombard you," Onee-chan wrapped an arm around me.

"You guys are the best," I grinned and pulled the other to share a warm group hug.

"Get ready for some challenging and hilarious college adventures!" Yusuke cheered.

"And you better be prepared for late-night study sessions, superstar." Fuuto joked.

"Oh, I'll be ready. Unlike you, I can manage both school and work." I teased.

- - - - - THE NEXT DAY - - - - -

*Taking a deep breath*

Here I am, standing at the gates of a new world. It's funny how life can take you to unexpected places. I adjust my sunglasses and look around, taking in the sight of students hurrying to their classes.

I smiled, 'I've performed on stages around the world, but today feels like one of the biggest stages yet.'

I walk towards the registration building, I can feel my confidence growing with each step. When I reached the registration office, I stood in line with other students.