Chapter Eight - A Day at The Amusement Park

- - - - - IN THE LIVING ROOM - - - - -

The room is neatly decorated. Lisa sits on the couch, engrossed in her thoughts. 'It's already November, another blink of an eye and it would be Christmas already.'

The phone rings, startling her. She answers.

"Hello?"

"Is this Lisa?" The voice of a woman asked softly

"Yes, this is Lisa. Who's this?" She asked.

"It's your mother, Lisa."

Lisa's eyes widen. "Mom, how are you? How's dad and Sara?"

"We're fine. Actually, the reason why I called is because... We're in Japan. Sara also wanted to come visit you"

Lisa was touched that even though she and Sara didn't grow up together, the kid was willing to accept her, "I would love that."

- - - - - IN THE AFTERNOON - - - - -

Lisa stands at the entrance of the Sunrise Residence, excitedly waiting. Moments later, a car pulls up, and her REAL PARENTS step out.

"Onee-chan!"

A little girl ran up to Lisa the moment she stepped out of the car.

"Hehe, I was just so excited to see you again." The child giggled as Lisa carried her in her arms.

"I'm excited to see you too," Lisa smiled and rubbed her nose on the child's.

"Sara, please don't run out of the car like that." A woman walked up to them.

"I'm sorry, Oka-san." The child pouted as she wrapped her arms around Lisa's neck.

"I'm sure that won't again. Right, Sara?" Lisa smiled.

"I promise!"

"It's nice to see you again Lisa," the woman smiled at the two.

"It's nice to see you too... Oka-san," Lisa uttered. Still not used to calling her mother 'Oka-san' again.

"Hey, two left me alone." A man pouted as he approached the group.

"You had to park the car and I ran after Sara," The Kazokou Miyuki explained.

"Right, right." The Kazoku Kai chuckled. "Nice to see you again, kid."

"You too, Dad." Lisa smiled.

" Lisa smiled