hidden pt. 2 || duke dennis

A year laterDuke pov

A year later
Duke pov

Its been a year since me and Seven broke up and the break up def showed and taught me a lot of things. I realized that night that I took her for granted and I regret that. I wish I would've listened to my momma and made things right with her but all I can do learn and hope I can see her again and apologize to her.

Every time I pull up at my momma house, I see new pictures of Seven up or I can hear her otp with her. Every time someone asks her about the pictures, she says "that's my daughter". I can't even be mad at her though because it's true. Hopefully I'll see her one day and I can apologize to her.

Right now, I am getting ready to go with AMP to go to this party that rage is hosting. "Let's go nigga, you take too damn long to get ready." Agent says. "Nigga don't rush me." I said to him while scrunching my face up.

Since we decided to ride together, we had to get in the AMP car. I was sitting next to Chris, Kai was sitting next to Fanum and Davis was sitting in the front while Agent decided to drive since he think we can't drive. 

The drive was kind of long so I know we was going be in here for a while, but while we was on the way, Chris phone started to ring. When he answered his phone I can hear the one person I haven't heard from in about a year.  I can tell everybody was looking at me but I couldn't stop staring at his phone. Hearing her voice made my heart skip a beat im not going lie.

While they was on the phone, Kai moves closer to Chris so he can get in the phone. "Heyy Seven!" Kai says. "Oh hi Kai. Chris are you in the car with everybody?" Seven says. "Yeah and when I say everybody I mean everybody." Chris says. "Oh well, this is awkward now. Well hello everyone and bye everyone. Chris call me when you're by yourself. Love you my black brotha!" She says while giggling. "Okay and Love you my black sista!" Chris says.

When they got off the phone, there was this awkward silence until Agent spoke. "Chris, how long has you and Seven been contact? Cause the last time I checked she wasn't speaking to none of us." Agent said. "I meann I was the person she talked most to in te group  so she didn't really cut me off." Chris said while looking to the side. "It all makes sense now!" Davis says looking like he just put two and two together. 

"Nigga what are you talking about?" Fanum said. "This nigga Chris was always and still is getting packages from this brand called 'sevenxo' and I kept trying to figure out how was a brand sending him packages to the AMP house knowing everything gets sent to the P.O. box. Now I just searched her name up on Instagram and seen she has a brand called 'sevenxo". Davis says. After Davis says that Kai searches her name up and start showing us and I'm proud of her. She use to talk to me about wanting to her to have her own brand and now she has it.

"Duke how you feeling?" Agent asks. "Shitt I mean I can't feel no type of way. I knew Chris and Seven was close so it's no surprise she stayed in contact with him." I said. They all hummed after I said what I said. It went back to silence.