all i want is you || king von

Chanel pov

Chanel pov

Right now I am currently getting ready to go somewhere with my best friend Von since he told me to get ready. We have been best friends since high school and yes I did have a little crush on him in high school but I realized that I was never his type and he obviously didn't feel the same way about me.

As I am putting my jewelry on in my bathroom, I can hear movement in my bedroom which means Von is here. He is the only one with a key to my house since he claims he needs a key just in case something happened to me and he needs to get in. So far nothing has happened for him to use the key but he is always here in my bed.

"Why you got on that short ass skirt ma?" Von asks me trying to pull the skirt down. "This is the skirt you bought me. You don't think I look pretty?" I ask him while looking in the mirror.

"Ofc you do ma but you know better than to wear this skirt especially when we finna be around folks. Now I gotta keep my gun out and I know I bought this skirt, you was only suppose to wear i around me." He said while hugging me from behind. "Well I like to wear whatever I think is cute and this skirt is meant to be shown off." I said while putting lip gloss on.

He walks out the bathroom saying something under his breath. "Don't be saying nothing under yo breath. Say it out loud." I said "Whatever let's go." he said while grabbing his stuff.

They walk to his car and he opens the door for her then gets in and start to drive

They walk to his car and he opens the door for her then gets in and start to drive. "We getting Asian?" Chanel asked. "Na. We not together nomo." Von says. "Why? What happened? I thought y'all was good?" Chanel asks. "We just decided to go our separate ways." Von told her.

See the thing is they were on good terms three days ago but Asian decided to ask von about how he felt towards Chanel. Asian always knew Von had some type of feelings for the Chanel since the day they met but she thought later on in time, his feelings would go away. Asian realized his feelings would never change and decided to break things off. She felt like a third wheel in her own relationship.

Asian knew not to say anything to Chanel because you can tell Chanel really never noticed how Von would act towards her. Everyone saw how Von would act towards Chanel and how overprotective he was over her. Everyone could see he had feelings for Chanel but Chanel.