3. A Night Under Stars

Your loved ones are always your happy place, and that too your partner.

They deserve that soft corner of our hearts. This story is about a newly married couple.

They have been colleagues for 3 years now in the same working space in LA and just married a week ago.

Aisha is Arab. She is born and brought up in the US originally from Egypt. She works as a Legal advisor in LA.

She got dark black eyes and a pumped-up ass. She is short-heighted, and has long hairs touching her ass and her boobs ufff!

Whenever she wears a crop top in office it's definitely a no work day for guys. Those nipples pumping out. Uff! It would be the wildest dream of many to at least see her once without those clothes, if not touch her.

She has an hourglass type body and a triangle face, her plum pink lips are damn good to smouch at. She has some natural sweet smelling nectar in her skin and that cat eyes.

When she stares, it seems like a wild black cat aiming to rip someone. Her ass is just something any guy can ever crave for. She has all enough for americans to drop there jaw at!

But, many are disheartened when it comes to her bf, now her husband

David, a gym freak and founder and CEO of the same asset management company Aisha works at.

He is a multibillionaire and a Forbes 50 on 50 youngest changemakers of this year. An adventurous person at heart which may justify him having lots of partners previously.

Although, it's pretty interesting to find out how Aisha took him down, ultimately marrying after 3 years of being together.

He owns a whopping 100 Million mansion in LA with over 10+ supercars in it.

Sometimes it seems he is god gifted, alongside his whopping wealth he has ultimate physique. Girls die over his toned abs, Once he posted a shirtless pic on his Instagram and it went viral. Since then every female employee never misses the monthly meeting with the CEO lol.

His wide chest and black shirts in offices are so flattening.

Just like Aisha, he is always a hot topic among girls, they are always found day dreaming of dropping cream on his abs and going down licking them till they get a candy following that cream.