5. Nordic Nights

Welcome to Nordic Nights

Prologue

Meet Daniel, a multi-billionaire, owner of Zeus, a well-known luxury private jet brand and one of the hottest of Dubai Dwells

Meet Daniel, a multi-billionaire, owner of Zeus, a well-known luxury private jet brand and one of the hottest of Dubai Dwells. He is known for his life in black, riding mostly in his stealth black Lambo and his dark black us steal the heart. His luxury seems like his lust.

His luxury lifestyle includes his private yacht, his world tours, world's most expensive modified lambo of whopping 3 million. He is also called Daddy Dan for his insta-worthy lavish lifestyle with hot girls.

This Dubai daddy is tall, handsome, and a sexy bearded guy for which girls ought to fall. His perfect jawline makes all crave to bite over and his perfectly styled hair with some coming over his face makes girls fall! His small deep black eyes make him seem quite deceptive and those veiny hands which you would crave to rest your ass on and his gym-muscled back to scratch on!

Apart from his jet business, He is a real mafia boss, he operates in the NORDIC countries and has a strong hold on the weapon industry there! Always surrounded by his black-cat commandos with their automatic AVR Guns and often seen with his gold-plated short gun pushed into his pants over his pumped-up back.

Alisha Ahmed is half Egyptian and half Irish. She is not as famed as Dan! She works at the world's most luxurious 7-star hotel, The Burj-al-arab! She has got those slightly curled and soft hairs. Big eyes, thick thighs, and a pretty smile! She is elegant yet in her simplicity. She is shy, cute, and obedient, and her damn greenish Arabian eyes with mascara on its not less than a sharp knife cutting a bare neck!

She has been a wish for many. There is no comparison to her beauty, Her hourglass body makes her goddess among all! She is calmly confident, simply sexy, Delicately Gorgeous, Sublimely Alluring, and her Charming charisma.

She works as hotel staff in Burj-Al-Arab and lives a normal life. With wild weekends and workaholic weekdays, her time usually passes in attending their lavish guests and event management. She can be identified as a sweet sexy shy introvert girl!

___________________________________________

Follow us for more
Send us your suggestions in DM!