CHAPTER 56

Once Jade was under the warm water of the shower, she ran some expensive-looking shampoo through her hair, leaving the water at her feet purple.

It was a very good shower for just one guy...

Oh wow! What was that thought?

Was Jade imagining Zeth taking a shower here?

She was under the shower where Zeth always stood naked, and that was so amazing and exciting!

Did he ever make love here? Because she could picture him doing that... To her!

"Oh yes, Zeth. It's so interesting to imagine you like this," Jade pictured Zeth tracing her skin with his fingers while his mouth devoured her neck. She imagined how he might look while she ran her nails through his hair and thought about how soft and wet it would feel under her fingernails. She imagined how he would moan and whimper, and how much she would enjoy him sinking himself into her. The thought made her moan, and the mental image of him holding her close to his body while he penetrated her made her legs weaken.

Jade was too scared to touch herself, but she could imagine every single sensation running up her spine, every part of her body, including her lips.

“Oh yes Zeth!”

But then, Zeth knocked on the door again.

“Oh, what now, Zeth?!” she yelled.

"Hey, Jade! I am glad you are still alive and moaning my name in there but hurry up! I need to brush my teeth!"

Damn! Was he listening behind the door?

She could clearly imagine him laughing at her.

Jade stepped out of the shower, wrapping a sand-coloured towel around her, trying to keep it from falling.

Then she started rummaging through the bags of clothes he had bought for her.

There were so many things in there, from jewels to leather jackets and a pair of black ripped jeans, from tuxedos to gowns and dresses, from dresses to pumps, stilettos, and heel boots.

All of them were exclusive designer clothes, according to the labels.

But the fanciest thing she found was a black dress that looked like something out of a magazine, with tiny diamonds adorning the fabric, and she was sure they were real.

She couldn't believe he had paid for all these things, but at the same time, it seemed like money didn't mean anything to him.

Of all the expensive underwear that was as transparent as his arrogance, she chose the least revealing.

She decided the black pyjama pants and shirt looked nice, and the golden nightgown looked good.

Jade quickly put them on and went to find Zeth with the bags of clothes he had bought for her in her hand.

Zeth was sprawled on his bed, reading something on his tablet, and he was shirtless, with only a pair of boxer briefs covering his body.

The first thing she noticed was that he was more muscular than she remembered or expected, and he had some rock-hard abs. The next thing she noticed was the bulge under his boxer briefs.

She gulped, realising that he was larger than she had imagined.

"You can stop biting your lip and ogling," he said, still looking at the tablet, "And I know what you're wondering... It's nine inches long when I’m hard."

"Gross! I wasn't thinking about that!" She made a disgusted face and saw him raise an eyebrow and chuckle.

"If you say so, but your eyes were between my legs and you can't deny it," Zeth said, standing up, stretching. His back muscles looked so irresistible! "What took so long? You're such a diva!" He glanced at her over his shoulder, smirking as his blue eyes travelled across her, checking her out. "Yeah, that looks better on you. You have to admit I have good taste."

"Here," she said, placing the bags on the bed. "I'll only keep what I’m wearing until I go back to my house."

"What are you talking about?" he asked with a frown.

"I can't keep those clothes!"

"Me neither,” he chuckled. "Everyone will see my balls and dick if I wear one of those dresses! Keep them, accept my gift. You know I have good taste and you will look beautiful in that, as perfect as me."

He was so arrogant! He thought just because he was rich, he could buy whatever he wanted and expect everyone else to follow suit?

"No, thank you."

"Why do you make everything harder than it needs to be?" he asked. "Just accept my gifts."

"Fine. Thanks," she said with a frown.

"Now. I'm going to brush my teeth, take another shower because it was uncomfortable showering in the club, and I'll take you to school in the morning."

"I won't be going to school," Jade replied. "It's four in the morning, and classes start at nine. I won't sleep at all!"

"I have an ancient amulet, Zeleste Rahman’s Solar Bracelet, it has orange diamonds in the shape of a sun actually. It can give you energy. Where did I put it?" Zeth said, looking around. "If you're sleepy in the morning, I'll give it to you, and you'll have enough energy. But when you take it off, you'll fall asleep instantly."

"I'd rather not go to school," she yawned. "Now step aside, I want to sleep."

"Don't you want to come into the shower with me and moan my name again?" He raised an eyebrow, looking at her with seductive eyes, but she shook her head adamantly, "Fine. I guess my hand will do."

When Zeth entered the bathroom, Jade propped herself up on the bed. It was too comfortable and soft, like sinking in quicksand. Not to mention, the pillow smelled like vanilla with just a hint of smoke.

She rolled from one side to the other in her nightgown.

Even in her sleepy state, she regretted thinking about Zeth the way she had in his shower.

Surely, Zeth was a smoking hot guy, and he had been nothing but nice to her in his very arrogant way.

Perhaps he was just bragging about his wealth.

His kindness wasn’t serious, and it certainly didn’t mean anything.

Right?

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Why was she suddenly hoping for Zeth to come into the room and touch her?

This wasn't like her at all!

Zeth was a diva, an arrogant, insufferable, handsome, sexy, talented, charming, strong, intelligent, successful, powerful, and kind man.

Okay, maybe she exaggerated with the adjectives.

He was not a man in need of a shoulder to cry on.

That much Jade knew.

That much they had in common.

Maybe it wasn't love.

Maybe she just admired him because of all his great qualities.

Maybe she was still intoxicated from her first kiss.

By the time Zeth came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist, Jade was already asleep with a trickle of drool coming out of her mouth.

And Zeth couldn't help but smile.