PE teacher

At school I loved it when my PE teacher came into my room at night. I'd been sexually aroused by my Miss Kim for as long as I can remember. Her coming into my room though was something entirely new. She never even looked at me sexually before, and now that she was, I dressed provocatively, mini skirts that barely cover my ass, hinting in every way that I knew, that I approved.

She'd gone from just watching me shower after our PE classes to touching me at night when she thought I was asleep, and tonight would be no different. I even started going to bed earlier. Looking at her in a way that that I knew she'd soon follow. I'd gone a step further when earlier in the evening I anticipated her coming to my room, I'd pressed my fingers against my already slippery wet little pussy through my panties and touching myself and I had the sexiest idea.

I took off my little powdery blue panties, the ones I picked especially for her and found the wet spot where I'd pushed them into my gushing throbbing little pussy. My body and thoughts humming with aroused excitement I took a small pair  of scissors and cut a slit in my panties right where my she touched me, this time I wanted to feel her touching me not just through my damp little panties.

I wanted her to feel my soft, warm, wet folds, so slippery and wet for her. To push her big finger inside my warm throbbing wet little  pussy. I wondered if Miss Kim would go that far. My entire being thrilled at that thought.

I knew how she felt warm and damp she made me when she touched me under the covers, so tonight I decided to lay on my stomach and push my blankets down past my blankets down past my bottom, my one leg bent at the knee so she'd have unfettered access to her willing student's hot sex already swollen and throbbing for her. I pictured myself lying on my stomach pretending to be asleep, my soft moans, pushing my bottom up to my teacher's hand in little undulating lifts.

I wanted to hear her whisper those words, "Good girl, be a good girl for Mommy." As I purred and moaned on her lovely fingers buried in my soft little pussy, cumming on her long sensitive fingers. I laid on my stomach the inside of my thighs rubbing the soft sheets, I was making myself so wet, so wet I could barely take it.

I unconsciously started rolling and rubbing my belly and my starved little pussy into the sheets purring out. "Nnnnnn, come visit me Miss Kim." I wanted her to see me, my legs spread, my tight little bottom pushed up, my sheer panties so tiny they barely covered me. So sheer she'd be able to see my freshly shaven bald little slit, just for her. I imagined her pushing my little panties aside and slipping her finger into me and I bucking on her fingers dipping so perfectly warm inside me.

I willed her to come into my room when I heard her in the hall. I quietly turned my head from the door I didn't want her to see me so excited, I didn't want to whimper like I  almost did the night before afraid she'd stop if she knew I was awake. I've never felt so erotic, so completely sexual. I felt her sit on the edge of my bed, I felt giddy, my heart racing.

I felt her hand on my bottom, the touch radiating through me. Her fingertips touched between my legs so lightly my knees raised, my pussy open for her gently sliding a finger along my slit through my silky thin panties.

______

I tried to look behind me, my hair sweaty around my face when I felt her guide the head of her throbbing hard cock to my bottom sandwiched between her strong thighs, raising as I felt her cock press against the too small hole in my tiny little panties. I groaned she tried to push the big bloated hot head of her cock through the hole. "Nnnnnn, Miss Kim." And mewled a panting moan when she stopped. She tore the hole open more and began to push her cock through the hole.

The swollen head of me PE teacher pushing hard into the soft creamy warmth of my throbbing little cunt. Her fat cock spread me open slipping into my creamy wet folds, finding her student's tight little hole and forcing herself inside her. Slipping in with each stroke deeper, slipping into me with such fluid ease, fucking through the hole in my little panties.

Neither of us said a word as her sex entered my sex, as her thick, hard, throbbing, hot cock spread me open. As the soft, silky, slippery glove of her student's tight little cunt gripped him, took him, deeper and deeper inside her slippery wet little belly.

I was already cumming. I felt Miss Kim straddled my bottom, put her cock to the hole in my panties. I felt her begin to push, so I pushed back as I felt her fat swollen cock pushed deeper into my soft, wet, silky, warm swollen little pussy. So aroused not having expecting her to fuck me right through the hole in my little panties.

__________________________________________________________________