Little Jen-Jen Pt3

Jisoo was thirsty and hungry. Her daughter under her, sucking her cock, loving sucking her cock as she moaned on her little Jen-jen's bald little cunny, her Jen-jen under her.

"I want my cock inside you, babygirl" she breathed out as she licked and sucked her little Jennie's dripping wet little pussy.

"Ohhh, Mommy" Jennie groaned on her cock, sucking with a renewed vigor. "Yes, Mommy, inside me, Momma, I want you inside me."

Jisoo had wanted to fuck her little girl. She'd wanted to fuck her for a long time. She wanted to fuck her cock into her hot little daughter. She wanted to watch herself slide through her little girl's pink warm wet slit.

"Mommy needs to slide inside you, Jen-jen" Jisoo gushed at the image of her cock sliding into Jennie. "Mommy has wanted this for so long, baby."

Hearing her mother, Jennie thought of herself touching her little cunny in her bed at night, rubbing herself on her bed post when she could have been rubbing on her mother alone together all those nights in the cabin, in her Mommy's bed, and Jennie sucked and sucked her mother's cock even harder, faster, deeper into her throat. Hearing her say she wanted her cock inside her, she sucked and pulled on her throbbing hard cock in a heated frenzy of lust for her mother's cock.

She loved sucking her Mommy. She loved her meat in her little mouth, in her little hands, the head of her cock in the back of her sucking throat. She loved Mommy's mouth on her little pussy. She didn't want it to stop. She loved her mother so much. She thrust her little pussy into her mother's hot licking sucking mouth she began bucking and moaning, the waves of one orgasm after another wracking her entire humming vibrating body.

"Yesss, good girl, cum on Mommy's mouth, baby. Cum for Mommy" her mother breathed up from between her spread open legs, "Cum on Mommy's mouth."

She sucked, she sucked her Mommy for all she was worth, even as she came, even as ripple after ripple of vibrating quivering orgasms shivered through her little body, even as Mommy began fucking her cock into her sucking mouth, down her throat, as she heard a low grumbling moan, as she felt Mommy's cock begin to throb and get so hard in her little mouth beneath her, as she felt it get bigger, as she sucked harder, sucked it deeper into her throat squeezing her fists around it, as she felt Mommy's mouth lift from her, as her whole body became rigid, as she moaned out a huge bellowing groaning release.

"OOOOoooh baby, yesssss, suck Mommy, baby, swallow Mommy's cum baby. "

She felt her cock erupt down her throat, gush after gush as she sucked and sucked her mother's cock, her seed spilling down her throat as she swallowed as fast as she could, cumming with her, her body squirming and rocking, the sweet salty taste of her Mommy in her mouth, her mother's cum almost spilling from the corners of her mouth as she sucked, as she swallowed all of her.

Jennie felt her mother's legs quiver and shake as hers were. Her little fists wrapped around her thickness, her little mouth sucking still, gently now, slowing, like a baby suckling, on the head of her mother's bloated cock. She felt her kissing her soft belly, her bald mound, her hot breathing on her bare flesh hot and sweaty, filling her with a glorious satisfaction.

Her little pussy so fragrant filling the room, a surging vibrating electricity hummed through them both, her mother's cock still in her little hands and still rock hard, Jennie held on. As her mother lifted her leg over her head to stand and began to rise she held on. As her mother turned to face her, as they beamed into each others eyes, as she pulled the head of the dildo from her pink little sucking flower, as she looked deeply into her eyes, her soft hands behind her knees, and took her soft thighs in her hands and turned her on her stomach her ass toward her awaiting mother.