02

Kiss it better- Rihanna

Julie

I jump up to the sound of my alarm blaring.
why the fuck do I have to be up so early for college? I thought that was just a high school thing. I wipe the drool seeing from my mouth and check the time.

7? I can have a few more minutes. I press snooze and lay in bed for what felt like 5 minutes but apparently not, because I woke up again to my best friend Ava calling me.

"Whatttt?" I groan into my phone annoyed at the awakening so early.

"Girl where are you I'm outside I've been trying to text you!?" Ava screams over the phone, and I have to pull it away from my ear.

"Shit, I'm coming just give me 10 minutes." I panic, hang up the phone and jump out of bed. I shiver at the coldness of my room and I run to find clothes.

Guess I'm skipping my morning shower. I quickly put on the first thing I see and run around my apartment. I recently moved into my own apartment which was funded by my dad since he wanted me out of the house so bad. He said he had business to tend too and can't have me around the house. Whatever that's supposed to mean.

I pack my bag with my laptop and a few books and run out the door making sure to lock it behind me.

"Hurry your ass up Julie!" I hear Ava scream from the window of her car.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I yell back still trying to put on my shoes, hopping to her car.

"I swear to god Julie if you are late again, I'm leaving. Why don't you have your own car anyways, your dad is like hella rich?" Ava asks me.

"Cause I don't wanna seem like spoiled brat who just lives off her dad, he's already paying for my apartment." I explain to her, and she just shrugs and speeds off.

We finally arrive at school 10 mins late for the third time this week. I apologise to Ava so many times while walking in, for making her late for the third time. We separate and I go to my English lit class.

"Sorry I'm late" I say to my professor. He rolls his eyes and nods to a seat. I quickly rush to sit down and trip over someone's bag along the way.

"Shit!" I yell and I hear a few chuckles coming from behind me I quickly gather all of my things off the floor, keeping my head down as I rush to my seat.

This day is just getting better

________

"Bye see you tomorrow!" Ava yells as I get out the car.

"Bye, also I promise I will get up extra early and on time" I say the her. She just giggles and drives off shouting 'You better'.

I manage to drag myself into my apartment exhausted. I set down my things and go to my room to shower. I get undressed and let the warm steamy water fall down my back. I rub my Vanilla scented body wash all over me and use my shampoo and conditioner.

I slip into my comfy silk pyjamas and go back downstairs into my kitchen to make myself dinner. I search my kitchen to find absolutely nothing.

I need to go grocery shopping

Mac and cheese it is for the 6th time this week. I heat up my mac and cheese and add a shit ton of that powder cheese.

After I finally finish making my dinner, I sit down on my couch and turn on the tv.

Until I hear a ding coming from my phone.

Ava <3

hey since tomorrow is friday wanna go to that new club? you need to get laid. - Ava