33

Often- The Weeknd

Julie

It's been two weeks since Levi told me we couldn't talk anymore and it hurts just as bad as the last time. We've managed to avoid each other for two weeks and the sadness never seems to settle.

I lay on my bed reading again and then I feel heat overtake me. I might go use that handy dandy pool on the roof.

I slip into a pink bikini this time and grab a fluffy white towel. As I exist my room I put on some slides and practically run to the elevator.

I step inside and my thoughts consume me. Last time I was here I was sitting on the floor laughing and talking to Levi. A faint smile spreads across my lips but I wipe it away.

The elevator dings at my stop and I make my way over to the pool. As the blazing heat starts to settle on me I look at the pool in admiration until I stop dead in my tracks.

Levi is in the pool.

I didn't think anyone else used it, that's what Maria told me. I try to be as quiet and still as I possibly can so I can walk away but I still when he speaks.

"I know you're there Julie." He says while facing out towards the city. He swims around so he can see me.

"Hi," I mumble not knowing what to say.

"You don't have to run away from me, you can swim as well." He says so me showing a small smile, and I smile as well.

"Okay then, don't mind me I'm just so hot, also I didn't think anyone used this pool?" I ask him slowly stepping into the water as he watches my every move.

"Sometimes I like to use it on really hot days, or to clear my mind." He says while resting his back against the edge of the infinity pool.

I swim to him "So are you really hot or trying to clean your mind?" I ask him.

"Both." He tells me without breaking eye contact.

Being away from each other for so long I can feel the sexual tension in the air, and I can tell he feels it too. I swim over to him so we are almost inches apart. We stare at each other for a few moments and I smile at him trying to ease the tension but he remains neutral and just stares at my lips.

He licks his lips and next thing I know he smashes his lips against mine. Shock settles in me first and then I relax and let it happen. I've been desperate for any sort of affection from him and I continue to kiss him. I slide my tongue across his lips for entrance and he grants it. We fight for dominance as our tongues battle against each other.

The only thing I can hear is the water splashing because of us trying to get closer to each other. I lay my hands on his chest as he holds my face. Then he pulls us apart for a quick second to speak.

"Tell me to stop." He pants heavily resting his forehead on mine.

"Don't." I say back just as out of breath.

He doesn't hesitate to press his lips harder against mine. This time deeper and even more passion which I didn't think was possible. We move perfectly in sync with each other as his hands leave my face and travel down my body.

Then feel him put his thigh in between my legs and holds me up. I gasp at the sudden feeling and he uses that to push his tongue further into my mouth. As he dominates my mouth he rests his hands on my hips and squeezes the flesh to the point where I might see bruises.

Then he moves my hips up his thigh. I moan at the tension and then he moves me back down rubbing my core against his thigh. I moan and I bite my lip.

Then he moves my bikini bottoms over so my bare pussy is against his bare thigh. Then he continues the motion pulling me up and then back down. Each time he moves me up I feel his hard budge through his shorts tempting me to take this further.

"Grind on me baby, use me." He pants and I relentlessly start grind myself against him. The water ripples around us but all I can focus on is him and how good I feel against his body.

I moan again flinging my head back. Levi moves his kisses down my jaw and to my neck, sucking and biting, and I'm sure leaving some hickeys.

I feel the intense knot in my stomach start to grow and I know I'm about to cum. Levi senses it too from my legs shaking and moans increasing so he grabs my hips and helps me move faster.

"Cum for me." He pants and as soon as the words leave his mouth I fall apart. I'm sure I would drown if it weren't for Levi because of how weak I feel. We're both breathing heavily as I come down from my high.

He removes his knee and just holds me there in the water letting me regain my strength. After I come down from my high the realisation hits me and I look up at him with wide eyes. When I do I can see the realisation on his face too.

"We shouldn't have done that." I whisper and he silently nods looking just as shocked as I am.

"I'm sorry this can't happen again." I tell him as I get out of his grasp and swim to the other edge of the pool.

I climb out and run to grab my towel. I wrap it around me and stride for the elevator. When I press the button to leave I glance at Levi and he's already watching me. He's still in the pool with a deep pain in his emerald eyes and it pains me to see it.

I look down at my feet and step into the elevator without looking back. As soon as the door shuts I slam my back against the wall and sink to the floor, a wet flustered mess.

___________

DAMN I honestly wasn't expecting that when I first started writing this chapter. I hope you enjoyed that steamy scene and I can't wait to write more.
Anyway bye babes 🤭

Word count: 1090