⸢ 66 ⸥

Plop.

De An put all the documents he got after following the Princes' order.

"These were all the things I have got for one day, your Highness, I think that you shouldn't trust that person anymore."

He read it and knew what was the content so even if he wasn't in a position to meddle in the Prince business he still couldn't help but give a warning.

And if his warning was a false alarm there's no harm for thinking about your safety first.

Riel didn't mind what his butler told him, he casually picked up the first paper and responded.

"Who knows.."

De An didn't speak anymore, he just stood there quietly waiting for the other to give him an order.

Riel flipd through the papers he hadn't even read through ten pages when he already lost his interest. He leaned on his chair, he rubbed his temple as he felt it aching from too much work he was doing.

His father was really ruthless, he just came back two days ago and the work in his table was already higher than him.

Sigh.

How could he coax his baby to marry him if his own Father, who was hurrying him to marry, put a pile of work on him. What a pig teammate.

And now he was so tired he didn't even want to move anymore. If Eugene didn't visit him to remind him of his meal and pulled him to sleep, maybe he was even more tired than now or even worse he might not even be breathing anymore.

Imagine, working for a whole day and even working overtime without proper meals and sleep. Even though he was sitting the whole time he was still using his brain.

After resting for a minute he sat straight again then picked a file and read it, continuing his work.

Suddenly a bright voice was heard from the doorway.

"Your Highness!"

Eugene went inside, greeted De An first before sitting in the chair in front of Riel.

Riel's tired body immediately got energized like he drank an energy drink. As for how the other called him just now he didn't care, as long as the other is happy he could call him however he wants though he still prefer Eugene to call him hus-

"I asked the Chef to make this."

Then he put a paper bag in the open space of the table and opened it, he fished out what was inside.

It was a sticky rice cake, a glutinous rice that was cooked with coconut and brown sugar.

"Eating sweets can help your body be filled with energy but eating too much would have the opposite effect."

Riel thought in his heart.

He didn't need it at all seeing you was already enough but he wouldn't waste the other persons' effort so he opened his mouth and took a bite at the sticky rice cake that was offered in his mouth.

"How is it?"

The left eyebrow was raise but there was a gentle smile in his face which made Riel also let out a smile.

"Delicious."

After feeding his man he stood up from his seat, cleaned up the mess on the table, then left the room after excusing himself. Didn't have a plan to disturb the other party.

When he reached the kitchen he talked with the Chef there, saying that the sticky rice cake that he made tasted good.

The Chef felt embarrassed, he waved his hand and said.