"i said, 'no one has to know what we do'"

i rush out of my house in my pajamas, looking for andy.

"andy!" i scream as i run down the street, "fuck." i mumble as i nearly trip.

"andy fucking goldfarb!" i scream and then i hear someone yell back, "WHAT?!" i hear him scream.

he's far away, i run as fast as i can towards his voice and see him sitting on his porch.

"andy!" i say out of breath, "what? what do you want?" he asks pissed off.

"i read your little note in my yearbook." i say still out of breath as i walk over and sit next to him.

his eyes widen, "yeah. what about it?" he asks and i shake my head.

"no, no i'm so stupid that i never opened my yearbook, i can't believe i hated you for all this time and you were always sorry." i say and sigh.

"it-its fine." andy says and i shake my head.

"no, no it's really not andy." i say and andy rolls his eyes.

"if you don't like me that way it's fine." he mumbles

"i mean.. yea kinda." he mumbles and i put my hand on his cheek.

"andy mother fucking goldfarb, i thought i hated you, but i think i hated the fact i couldn't hate you and a part of my heart would always beat for you." i say and he smiles a bit.

"haha. very funny, now can you stop being a bitch please i've already been embarrassed by you 2 times today i don't want to keep getting lied to." andy says and he goes to get up and i grab him and kiss him.

at first he stands there in shock, stunned but then he puts his hands around my waist.

i pull away and smile, "now you andy, you better not treat me like one of your fucking exs." i say and andy nods his head.

"no, no i would never do that to you." he says out of breath.

i nod my head, and tap him on the shoulder.

"okay.. so." i mumble and i hkick a rock at me feet and andy scratches his head.

"umm what now?" he asks and i shrug.

"uh i don't know." i mumble and he nods his head.

"bye andy.. i hate you." i say teasingly as i walk away and he smiles.

"i hate you more scarlett." he yells as i start walking to my house.

once i get there he's all i can think about and my dad is over the stove cooking.

"hi honey where did you go?" he asks and i smile and sit at the island.

"i went to talk to andy goldfarb." i say and my dads eyes widen.

"andy goldfarb? i knew you liked him." my dad says and i shake my head.

"what! how did you know!" i ask and my dad, and he goes back to watching the stove.

"scar, it's pretty obvious the more you tried to hate him the more you would talk about him." my dad says and i look down at the counter.

"what did i say about him?" trying to remember, "you would be like, andy goldfarb is so annoying. he's always talking about the girls he likes or is dating. and the way he dresses ew! and his hair it's way too perfect, it's like he i don't know!" my dad says mocking me and i laugh.

he finishes cooking dinner and puts it on my plate, "but anyways, what did you talk about?" dad asks and i look down at my food.

"okay.. don't be mad but.. we might be dating.." i mumble with stuffing food in my mouth after and my dads eyes go wide.

"your- your dating andy goldfarb?" my dad asks again trying to tie the dots together and i nod my head.

"he better not break your heart or he's going in the wood-chipper." my dad says and i giggle i bit but he keeps a straight face before laughing too.

"eat up." he says and i eat my dinner and go upstairs, i change into a hoodie and shorts.

i lay down in my bed and put my airpods in, i try to sleep and can't so i put my slippers on and go out for a walk after dark.

i walks around town, something i'm not usually allowed to do because my dad is strict.

even when a car drives by me i get a little scared, but eventually i go to a nearby seven eleven and get a slushy and just sit outside of it.

i notice a car pull up and i pull my phone out, and a group of teenagers come up to me.

"hey short stuff you got any money?" one asks me and i shake my head.

"not for you." i say and i look him up and down judging him.

"well your not even supposed to be out here so go and cry to your mama." he says and i get pissed off.

"fuck off you cunt!" i snap at him and he laughs at me.

"whatever... whore.." he whispers under his breath and he starts walking into the store and i quickly take the lid off of my slushy and throw it at him.

"you little shit!" he yells and he starts chasing me and i laugh and start running home.

i hide behind a bush close to my house as he runs past and then runs back to his car.

i climb onto my fence and onto the roof climbing into my window and crawling into bed.

i'm still slightly giggling about it before closing my eyes and falling asleep