"when i met you in that hotel room"

andy goldfarb, hands around my waist practically begging me for more.

my hands in his hair moving around his perfect dirty blonde curly hair as our lips lock together.

__________________________________

now, let's not get straight into this let's start from the beginning.

october 31st of 2023.

i got my halloween costume on aka lola bunny, as i grabbed my backpack and started walking out i felt the autumn air instantly hit me like a ton of bricks.

the colored leaves on the street and trees, it's finally halloween.

my favorite holiday!

i walk into school and see everybody in their costumes, the costume ranges from barbie, to ghostface for the most part.

i see andy goldfarb talking to kym and the others.

he's bugs bunny of course...

"hey love." andy says and i smile as he grabs me around the waist and hugs me and kisses my forehead.

"good morning andy." i say and he lets me go and walks away and i start talking to kym.

"sooo you and him huh." kym says and i smile and nod my head.

"honestly after all the shit he did i'm surprised you went out with him." stacy says walking by, wearing what looks like a scream costume?

i roll my eyes, "what a little bitch." i mumble and then i feel somebodies hands wrap around my waist and i instantly feel my heart start beating.

"andy put my down!" i mumble as he lifts me onto his shoulder.

"this is my girlfriend!" he says teasingly carrying me around.

"put her down." rabbi rebecca says and he instantly puts me down and apologizes.

"my bad." he says and then she gives me a look.

"i'll be right back." i say and then i follow her to her office.

she shuts the door.

"babes really him?" she says disgustingly and i roll my eyes and cross my hands.

"he's not that bad!" i sag defending him.

"you weren't saying that when he broke your heart we're you?" she says and i sigh.

"whatever." i say and i leave, i see andy looking at me worried and i shake my head and he smiles at me.

"are we ever going to have a first kiss as like a couple..?" andy asks me and i laugh.

"maybeee..." i mumble and he grabs my hand and we walk to class and sit down next to eachother.

blah blah blah the lesson goes on but me and andy are talking the whole time and his hand is on my thigh.

i'm acting like i'm fine and it's normal on the outside but on the inside my heart is pounding and butterflies in my stomach are intense.

"okay class dismissed." rabbi rebecca says and i grab my bag and start walking to lunch, i sit at the popular kid table.

i notice andy playing soccer and stacy practically begging him to date her, not saying it but her body language and eyes say other wise.

i roll my eyes and look at andy, he kind of sucks at soccer but it's okay..

i watch as he kicks the ball and it flies..

hitting stacy in the face and she falls over, everybody starts laughing including me.

and i watch as andy goes over to ask if she's okay and she looks up at him and smiles, i can't hear what they are saying but i know she's up to no good.

"fucking little slut." i say turning back to my table.

"it's alright love he's not going to go out with her." kym says patting my back and going back to using her phone.

andy walks back over to us and sits next to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

i ignore his arm and turn to the table, "im having a halloween party at my house, unless you go trick or treating totally come, my dad won't be there he has a late shift today." i say and everybody nods their heads.

"invite whoever you want." i say and everybody goes to tell a bunch of people about a party.

andy stays with me, "so what was that about?" i ask him and he looks at me confused, "what?" he says and smiles.

"what did stacy say?" i ask and he rolls his eyes, "that she's fine and then asked to hang out soon." he says and i shake my head.

"andy she doesn't want to hang she wants you." i tell him and he ignores me.

"okay, i'm sorry." he mumbles after a while.

skip ahead to the party

halloween music playing in the background, snacks, costumes, truth or dare, spin the bottle.

"i love the party!" someone says and i nod my head, "thank you!" i say everybody seems to be having fun.

and then, stacy walks through the fucking door.

she's wearing a carrie costume, "um.. stacy what are you doing here?" i ask and stacy rolls her eyes.

"i was invited by your boyfriend." she says and she walks away.

i feel my heart drop and i search for andy, "has anybody seen andy?" i ask and then i see him sitting down at truth or dare.

"andy come now!" i tell him and i grab his hand and pull him upstairs to my bedroom.

"what?" he asks me looking around, "why would you invite stacy!?" i ask angrily and he sighs.

"i'm trying to be a better person scar-" he says and i interrupt him, "andy you know i don't like her after what she did." i say and andy nods his head.

"i know i'm sorry.." he says and i sit down on my bed.

"it's fine it's just. don't do it again." i say and he nods his head and sits down on my bed across from me.

i move closer to him and he puts his hands around my waist and i put my hands around his neck.

we both lean in at the same time, kissing.

i put my hand on his cheek and he pulls me closer by the waist, begging for more.

i hear the music stop, and pull away, "wait why did the music stop.." i ask and andy shrugs, "does it matter?" he asks and i nod my head.

"shit my dads probably here..." i say and me and andy run downstairs and see his car in the driveway.

"everybody clean up fucking now." i say and he takes forever in his car, but thankfully since everybody helped we cleaned up our whole mess and everybody left.

i sit down on my couch with andy and see stacy sitting there too and she smiles at me.

my dad walks in.

"scarlette you home?" he asks, "yeah." i say and he walks to the living room and sees stacy.

"hi stacy!" he says and i roll my eyes.

"hi! we were all just having a small hang." she says and i nod my head. "yep." i say.

he nods his head and goes upstairs for bed.

"im gonna go bye guys." stacy says and she leaves, andy rolls his eyes.

"i should probably get going too.." he says and i nod my head.

"bye." i say and he walks out the door.

fucking asshole. stacy friedman your on my shut list.