Is It Planning OF Fate

Y/N was studying suddenly she got a call. It was kumuto.

Kumuto - Y/N...Y/N...breaking news and when I tell you then you will start screaming.(exited)

Y/N - Whatt.... please don't start again..I m going to hang up your call.(Ignoring her)

Kumuto -Wait..wait...Y/N....Jungkook I mean BTS  will come in our city in this month and they will stay here for a month.

Y/N - Aaaaaaaaaaaaa(She screamed loudly).....seriously... seriously....oohhh my god ..ohh my god..(shocked)

Kumuto - Y/N...and guess what...where their concert will be ????

Y/N - Don't tell me...it will...it will..(My little heartuuuu)

Kumuto - Yes...yes...it will be organized in OUR COLLEGE.(screamed)

Y/N - Ohh my...oh my god..I am going to see him...no.…no...u are lying. (couldn't believe)

Kumuto - Trust me ...turn on TV.

Y/N went to the living room fast and turned on the TV. She played a talk show channel then she saw Jungkook with his handsome members in the show suddenly camera focused on Jungkook. Her heart was beating so fast like it will come of her chest. Her hands got sweating. She came close to TV.

She touched the screen. Jungkook was wearing a black jacket and inside blue T- shirt. His charming face and cute smile had made everyone mesmerized. His Harmonious voice could make someone mad for him. sometimes he answered and sometimes he just smiled.

Anchor - Jungkook, would you like to tell  us that which kind of girl do you like?(asked while smiling)

Jungkook - Cute and sweet..(getting shy)

Anchor - Ohhh…and which kind of quality whould you like to see in your girl?( Asked him more)

Jungkook - She should love me, she should only look at me….(cutely replied and looked down)

Anchor - Have you ever loved or liked someone?

Jungkook - ( blushing)....No..I don't think soo...(denied like a baby)

Anchor - So we can say that you are single and not seeing anyone?(Making it more interesting)

Jungkook - Yes,...I m..hahahaha(He clapped)

Anchor - So audience get ready to see your favorite band live in XXXX college on 27th August. Please deliver your precious love to this band...and here is highlight... Jungkook is single. Jungkook please answer one my last question...

Jungkook - Yaaa...sure please..(gently replied)

Anchor - Jungkook...when you meet your girl..what will you do??

Jungkook - I will do every possible way to make her mine...(smiled)

Anchor - How will you get to know that she is made only for you??

Jungkook - If I feel that she is only made me...then..I will recongnise her. (Sparked in eyes)

Audience started screaming... Ohhhhhhhhhh......and clapping.

Here Y/N...she started dancing like a mad. She called kumuto.

Y/N - kumuto ...its ain't a dream…he will come to our college on 27 August. My god...I m really his big fan. I wanna see him..(super exited)

Kumuto - No ...baby. It's not a dream. He is going to come in our college so what will you wear on that day??

Y/N - What should i...amm..jeans and my white top. (answered in innocent way)

Kumuto - Come on Y/N. You should change your style? Try something sexy outfit..like backless top or...deepneck top.…orrrr..(suggesting her)

Y/N - Aahhh..what are you saying?????I don't need to change my dressing to get attention of someone and lots of beautiful girls will be there. He will pay his attention to only hot sexy and attractive girls not a girl like me. It may possible that he is a playboy type. I know the reality can be anything...so I will go there only as fan not more...I just wanna enjoy his concert.

Kumuto - Understood.... Don't fall in love. Love is only a fairy tale...It only hurts people but be ready. Something will happen in future. It's not a coincidence.

Y/N - I don't know..(she was confused)

#Finally Y/N will see him and may be she finds something more#who knows??#

See in next part 😊🥰😉