I Will Make You Regret 🔞

He showed his devilish smile then started moving forward to her. Y/N was getting scared. She was shaking while seeing him and moved back. She couldn't able to speak a word. Both of them looking at each other silently. Things coming in their mind which happened between them. Flashback came to Y/N mind which hurt her more.

Y/N flashback -
Jungkook... please...leave me..I am begging you...please... don't do this...

I won't stop Y/N...I want it..You have to suffer more....

Y/N broke the silence and asked him in her broken voice.

Y/N - J....Jungkook....you..?? Here..??how do..you know....??

Jungkook (scary voice) - Surprised...I have my own way.( closed the door quickly)

Y/N(tried to stop him)- No..no..look..
you can't do.. anything..I am warning you..open it...Open the door right now...( scared with a little angry voice)

Jungkook(smirked then bit his lips) - You know my answer...

Y/N(in weak voice) - Jungkook...why
are you here.... stop doing this...please go... what do you..want???

Jungkook - What do you think...???(coming to her)

Y/N(flinched a little his sudden question. She looked down) - You got everything.

Jungkook stopped on his way. He looked at her deeply. Then he removed his jacket and threw it on the chair. Y/N heart skipped it beats. He went closer to her quickly. He moved forward his hand to touch her face but Y/N moved back. Jungkook got angry and made his fist.

Jungkook(glared at her) - NOT EVERYTHING....(hold her both hand roughly and pulled her close to him)

Y/N(screamed in pain) - Aahhh... don't touch me....please..leave me..

Jungkook(deep voice) - I HATE YOUR THIS ATTITUDE...

Y/N(edge of crying) - Jungkook..ahh...
Let me go...

He left her hand then step walking around started seeing the photo frame on the wall and the table. He saw her friends group and family in there.

Jungkook - Looking happy with your friends....(nodding his head)

He sat on the chair crossed his leg like a mafia looking at her coldly pointed at one photo and asked her.

Jungkook - Who is that guy... beside you...??

Y/N - I won't..tell you...(looked away)

Jungkook - I am asking you again.... WHO IS THAT GUY....( screamed loudly)

Y/N(flinched) - He..he is..my..friend..(cutted his words)

Jungkook - Friend..???(chuckled)

Y/N - Ye..Yes..

Jungkook got up and walking to her..

Jungkook - Only friend ..???

Y/N - Ye...yes...( looking down and moving back)

He was making her remember that moment. She moved back and back. She leaned her back against the wall. He stood close to her.

Jungkook - But it looks like you are really close to him..??

Y/N - .....(silent)

Jungkook - Is he special..???

Y/N - ........(again silent)

Jungkook - I don't like repeat again....Is he special..???

Y/N - I don't wanna talk to you about him..( Ignored to him and started to walk away.)

Jungkook grabbed her arms tightly and pinned her back against the wall.

Jungkook - SO YOU FOUND HIM BETTER THEN ME ??(Boiling in anger)

Y/N(hissed in pain) - Ahhhh...Jungkook
it hurts..plzz..

Jungkook - IS HE BETTER THEN ME ???? (hold more tightly)

Y/N - Ahhh...ahh..Jungkook...why ..why are you saying..like this ??(looked at him with teary eyes)

Jungkook( clenched his jaw) - because I NEVER LOSE....YOU REJECTED ME ON THAT DAY REMEMBER..NOW I WANNA SEE THAT MAN WHO YOU WILL LET TO GET CLOSE TO YOU AND I SWEAR TO GOD WHEN I FOUND ABOUT THERE IS SOMETHING BETWEEN YOU AND HIM OR ANYONE ELSE GUY...THEN I WILL MAKE YOU TO FEEL MY WRATH BY MY WAY... (Become more angry)

Y/N(sobbing) - Jungkook...please.. don't do this... it's wrong..you..you can't.... what's wrong I did with you..I told you that I couldn't go further without any feeling and relation. It's just my... values don't allow me. You know that already....you don't have any feeling for....and it's not a big deal...then why are you taking it in a wrong way?? I had liked you Jungkook...like all did.(looking at him hopeful eyes)... but I can allow only that person to... touch me who deserves my heart.( slowly looked away).....Aaahhhh....(screamed)

Jungkook(greeted his teeth and close to her) - THEN LOOK AT THIS FACE CAREFULLY Y/N...I DON'T F*CKING CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELING...I WILL NOT LET YOU TO BELONG TO SOMEONE ELSE...I PROMISE.. BECAUSE NOW I WILL... MAKE YOU MINE...(removed her hair from her neck side & came to her neck. His hot breathing piercing her neck)

Y/N( scared and trembling in hear) - No..no... Please..I can't...take it...no..

Jungkook(groaned) - Aahhh..no worry..Y/N. I will not do anything.. because I won't stop myself untill...I FUCK YOU HARD ALL NIGHT......(looked at her up and down then licked his lips)

He left her hand then quickly took his jacket then went to the door and unlocked it. He turned around to her and said -

Jungkook - Y/N I am in your life now....stay away from other guys.(dominant voice)

See in next 😉🥰❤️