Chapter 1 ''Introduction''

~ Marina ~

Marina is a girl, who is originaly from Greece but lives in Turkey from a young age, because her parents had find better jobs in Turkey than in Greece. Marina is best friends with Aybike,Asiye,Omer and Ogulcan. They used to go to the same school, until Marina's parents changed her school from public and putted her in a private school. Marina wasnt like any other rich person, she knew how to respect everyone.

Marina's father name = Hasan

Marina's mother name = Zeynep

Rest of the characters like they are.

~ Marina POV ~

A brand new morning, a brand new school year, everything is so better in my life since last year!

After i got ready i took my car and went to the school.

- at school -

I noticed Kadir and Omer painting some walls in the school today, so i walked up to them to say a hello...

Marina ''Hey guys! Good luck to your job, how are you?'',

Kadir ''Hello Marina, we are good you?'',

Omer ''Good, good'',

Marina ''Im fine!-'', the Omer's phone started ringing and he picks it up

Omer ''Yes dad?, yes he's with me why? did something happend?'', and then Omer goes while, like he saw a ghost.

Marina ''Omer? Are you ok? What happend?'',

Kadir ''Omer? what did our father wanted?'',

Omer ''i- mom had an accident- she is in the hospital''

Marina/Kadir ''WHAT?!'',

-we will be skipping time alot in the beggining-

At the hospital

Asiye ''I hope nothing happends to my mother..'' and Marina hugs her

Marina ''Dont worry, im sure the doctors are taking good care of her..'', then a doctor walks out

Doctor ''Family of ?/?'', and a lady and a child walked up to him ''Im sorry, we lost the patient...'' and the woman started crying, and then Emel came to me and holded my hand.

Then another doctor walked out, and said that the mother of the kids, would be in intensive care for a while...

As it was starting to get dark outside, Marina decided to go back to her house, she also explained to her parents what happend.

The next day came with bad news, both aunt Hatice and uncle Veli had died, on the same day, i couldnt believe it...

You know how the rest is going.. like in the show!

Stay tuned for next chapter!!