14.

Finally, after what seemed an eternity, the meeting finished and all the members stood up and went out, preparing themselves for their next lesson... Well, all but Xie Zheng and Chiyuki, the president and vice-president, who had to sign some papers concerning matters dealt with at the Council meeting.

Now many of you might wonder how Chiyuki ended up being the vice-president, the answer was...well, it was all Chizuru's fault: the younger girl had heard some juicy rumors about two members of the student Council that were very popular at school and not only she wanted to confirm those (because under any rumor there's  something true) but according to her guts there was so much more under it and, being the queen of gossips she was (and also an extremely curious teen) , she HAD TO discover what they hid with any means.

To better investigate and gather information she had to join the council... but, unluckily, she didn't have the physical and class requirements to be a member.

Chizuru almost cried when they told her this.

(Author: in this Abo novel the main task of the student Council is the vigilance and security of the school.

In fact, almost all the teachers are betas, an essential characteristic because they are not susceptible to pheromones, so they can keep a cool mind and help in emergency situations;

on the other hand being a beta implies less resistance and strength than an alpha, especially to a high level one, and counting that most of the teachers at Beincheng don't have an high social status and that Beincheng is a school full of rich and spoiled kids from powerful families who can ruin your entire life with a simple snap of fingers, who love to create problems and beat each other, the teachers preferred to give the security task to other students, to avoid any risks.

There are two requirements:

-Being an alpha or a beta;

-Having a high level with a strong physique. )

She absolutely had to find someone else to do the job, someone who she could trust and who would not fail... and who could do it better than her strong alpha siblings?

Nobody. *dramatically evil laugh*

Knowing that her twin would never have agreed to participate, she directed her extremely dramatic and pitiful act (full of pouts, puppy eyes and tears) on Chiyuki, who in general couldn't resist even to a pout from her siblings.

Yeah, you heard me well: The SS emerald eyes alpha who could scare anyone with only her cold glares 'till they tremble and cry, giving them even huge traumas, was a softie when it came to her siblings.

In the end our poor Chiyuki had to ask Xie Zheng if she could join the council.

She expected him to agree, after all having a high level alpha under his control was a good thing, even more if they were someone of her rank;

What she didn't expect was for Xie Zheng to give her the vice-president position.

So here she was, in the council room near Xie Zheng controlling some documents.

••••

Did you like this chapter? And the meme?