3

Hi lovelies ❤✨

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Youuu" Taehyung screamed shock.

" Surprise aren't we" Jungkook said smirking looking at him in the eyes. Taehyung mood became sour and he look at him angrily.

" You what are you doing here" He asked angrily.

" What can a CEO do in his own company Mr Kim taehyung " He said taking his name with force.

Taehyung got speechless " How do you know my name" He said with wide eyes

Jungkook throw his file at table and he curse at himself.

" But but I heard the CEO of jeon corporation is a old man, You are lying you can't be CEO" He said making jungkook chuckle.

" That old man is my father and I am the current CEO. So let's take your interview Mr Kim. I don't have much time to waste unlike you" He said deeply looking at him in the eyes loving how other is controlling his anger looking cute.

Taehyung control his inner demons to not lash on him. " Calm down taehyung, you did nothing wrong he was the one at fault. If he wants to play than let's play. " He said calming himself and look back at jungkook with confidence.

Jungkook start to take his interview getting impressed by his confidential answers.

" So why should I hire you" Jungkook asked lastly bcz he was answering each question right with confidence, so he asked this question to let other confidence crumble.

" You should hire me because I have every quality of being  your P.A and I am very much confident that I can assist you in your role" Taehyung said confidently looking him in the eyes.

Jungkook was getting frustrated because other was too confident for his liking and he know other is what he need for personal assistant yet he can't voice out that. " You aren't getting this job easily taehyung" He thought smirking.

" Impressive answer Mr Kim but unfortunately we can't hire you" He said opening his file acting like he is busy.

" Why? I answer all your questions right and I have all the quality you need for your P.A then why" He said standing from chair.

Taehyung was getting exasperated because he want to get this job. It was his dream to work in this company and he know one thing he isn't backing off easily.

" Because you still lack somewhere and you don't have any experience of working in any organization " Jungkook said not looking up still busy in files.

Taehyung face was getting red from anger and he know why other is doing this. " You are doing this on purpose right " He said enraged.

" Excuse me? " Jungkook said shutting file and looking up at him.

" I said you are doing this on purpose right. Not giving me job as a revenge because I kicked you yesterday " He said looking at him with anger.

Jungkook look at him amused and start walking toward him making taehyung gulp as he start to walk backwards. Taehyung close his eyes when his back hit the wall and jungkook trap him between his arms.

" Yes you are right Mr Kim, you don't deserve this job because of your attitude " Jungkook said leaning into his ear.

Taehyung fisted his hand and push other lightly.

" I am sorry for yesterday's inconvenience Mr jeon. I should have listened to you and not physically harm you." He said swallowing his pride because of this damn company.

" Interview is over Mr Kim you can get out" Jungkook said in strict voice getting back to his seat

" Interview is over Mr Kim you can get out" Jungkook said in strict voice getting back to his seat. He smirk internally waiting for other to beg him to hire him.

Taehyung calm himself and smile looking at other making jungkook smirk wider but his smirk drop when he said" You know what I don't need this damn job because this company don't deserve me and you don't deserve me too. You are bastard who know nothing other than humilitating other and I am not very sorry for what I did to you. Keep your fucking job to yourself " Taehyung spit out smirking and get Out from there purposely slamming the door shut.

Jungkook flinch from slamming sound and fume in anger fisting his hand which was white of how tight he was clenching it. " You will pay for disrespecting me Kim taehyung,you got some nerves to talk to me like that" He said angrily sitting on his seat not before punching the wall.

He called Miss leena who enter before knocking. " Do you need anything sir" She said politely.

" You are fired" He said with stone face. She wide his eyes and look at him shock. " But why sir" She asked panicking.

" I told you to find decent P.A for me and what you did. You choose that Mannerless brat who just know how to fucking use his mouth to humiliate others. Get lost from here" He said angrily but sigh when other start to cry.

" Please sir I am sorry, I asked for your opinion before appointing him for interview and you for yourself choose him" She said crying.

Jumgkook become red remembering he is the one who choosed other.
" Okay go do your work and stop crying like a weakling" He said coughing little to decrease embarrassment.

She thanked him many time before going to her cabin. He sighed massaging his head.

" You really are something huh but you will regret what you did to me" He said staring at taehyung pic and angrily throw it in dustbin.

                --------------------------

Sorry for late update lovelies. I was away from home.

By✨❤