12

Hi buns❤✨

Jungkook tap his foot on wooden floor while he continuously stare at door. He is sitting in cafe waiting for taehyung. He is half an hour early here and now he is regretting because time is moving so painfully slow.

He ordered Coffee to kill time, he slurp his coffee reading today schedule

He ordered Coffee to kill time, he slurp his coffee reading today schedule. Bell ring and someone enter inside cafe, jungkook look up hearing shuffle.

He was out of word seeing taehyung sitting there looking gracefully handsome.

" You came" He asked staring at him in daze.

" Yes sorry to kept you waiting " Taehyung said awkwardly

" No no it's ok, I came here just 5 minutes before you" He lied smoothly.

Taehyung nod and suddenly awkwarness surrounded them. Both didn't knew how to continue the conversation.

Jungkook clear his throat to gain his attention " I am sorry for yesterday night, I was out of my mind and act foolishly, please forgive me" He said looking at him sincerely.

" It's ok Mr jeon, you should apologize to Mr park" He said making jungkook clench his hand under table.

" Can we just talk about us only just for now" He said making taehyung tummy filled with butterflie as he nodded shyly looking down.

" Look taehyung I want to apologize for my behavior on our first meet, I didn't wanted to touch you like that, I am not a pervert you think I was that day and you kicked me, that shop was pack and someone pushed me resulting me landing on you and my hands on your ass.

And I also sincerely apologize for my behavior on your first day at office, I was so angry at you that I subconsciously act like a bad guy with you. No one ever dare to touch me or talk back, you were the first person and it kinda irritate me,I wanted revenge and humiliated you, I hope you can forgive me" He finished looking at him sincerely.