4: Matching Outfits

Hello everyone! We have fanarts and for some reason, I can't add it manually in Wattpad. Ugh. I hate this app sm.

But we do have Little_Wyvern who has an art book that showed their fanart!! Please check out their account, the art they drew is *chef kiss* amazing, wonderful, it cleansed my life, my soul, my everything.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

『胸のねこにあたたかいものがこみあげる。 』

❝ A pawsitive warmth is building up in my chest. ❞

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Tenko is slowly getting out of his slump.

You couldn't be anymore proud after seeing him stand from his spot and trailing after you one day. The All Might poster and card was tucked neatly in the plastic bag that you once brought to him a few days ago (the one that made you get chased by a horrible vendor), and he had been carrying it around with him as you two navigate through the city.

Not only that, but Tenko started speaking to you, too.

On a one cold night, the two of you took a break and sat by a park bench. You took your seat in the middle of the throne, with Tenko finding solace near the arm rest and placing the plastic bag to create a distance between you. There were no people around, with only the faint streetlight and the gushing of the wind accompanying the night.

That was when Tenko began to speak, "It's cold..."

He said it so quietly, you almost didn't believe it until he hugged his arms and turned to you.

"Are you cold?" he asked, as if he was expecting you to answer.

"Course not," and answer you did. "I'm perfect."

Your fur was too overpowered; you didn't feel cold nor hot. You were just you, living the best life even if you didn't have a home or a place to stay in.

At the sound of your voice (meowing), Tenko's gaze softened. He hesitated, the hands hugging his arm jolting a bit, until he settled on just scratching his skin. "We're far from our home, right? I don't see my home here. But if we find it, I- I know we can sleep well on my bed. It's a warm bed. And we can eat food. My mom cooks tasty food, and my sister, Hana-chan, is funny. Are you... hungry? You brought me food yesterday but- but I don't think you ate some..."

The boy was talkative, that's for sure. He rambled on as he peered through the plastic bag with only a couple of his fingers. You really should get him some gloves- that way he doesn't need to worry about disintegrating anything, especially if he ever had his bouts of panic when he remembers his past.

And that's the thing: Tenko doesn't remember what happened. It was as if he pushed away all recollection of what he had done, and now he thinks he has a place to come back to and he's just waiting to get fetched by someone, anyone back to his home.

It's a good thing you were a cat, cause if you could speak to him, you would be torn between telling him the truth or letting him live through his sad fantasy of everything still being okay.

Sometimes, things weren't as perfect as always in Tenko's world.

There were times when he'd wake up in cold sweat and tears, and he'd apologize under his labored breath as if he remembered what happened. And he does remember- you know he does, because he would say, "I didn't mean to, I'm sorry Hana-chan, I'm sorry mom, Mon-chan," in the middle of his gasps and tears.