Chapter 5.

*3rd person pov*

They woke up early and went to the hospital to meet the surrogate mother. They were waiting outside and were nervous.

Him- Mr. and Mrs. Bhanushali, you can meet her now.

Saying that he went inside and they both got up. Ishaan was about to walk in when he realized that Naira was just standing there.

Ish- What happened? Let's go.

Nai- No, I don't want to meet her.

Ish- What why?

Nai- Ishaan, you should go in alone if I meet her, she will make me feel like I have something missing in myself.

Ish- No, there's nothing wrong with you, you're perfect, and how many times have I told you to forget that?

Nai- Yes, but you go alone. I trust you. Please.

Then Ishaan went in alone, as she was waiting outside. There, he met the girl but didn't see her face as it was covered.

-

After that, they got a massage about where they should drop off the money.

It was a temple, which Anika thought was a good idea, as this way there would be a lot of people and she would hide her face.

As it said in the message the blackmailer wents they went to the temple where a pooja was going on.

There were a lot of people, and there was Anika sitting in the pooja wearing men's clothes, hiding herself.

She said then, Ishaan should do as she asked, keeping the bag full of money beside the flower shop below to bench.

After that, he got in his car, and they left, going a little bit further he stopped the car.

Nai- Ishaan, what are you doing?

Ish- I put a tracker in the money bag. I'm going to find the person.

Nai- What no, Ishaan, it's just 5 lakh, let him have it.

Ish- No, this will only make him feel like he can get as much money as he wants from me. The tracker moved you go home.

He said that he got out of the car, and Naira drove home.

-
On the other side, Anika was walking home with 5 lakh in her bag, as if it were just 5 rupees.

She was really happy when she felt like someone was falling for her. So she turned around just to see Ishaan.

Then she ran fast, and he ran behind her. Soon he chased up to her. He held her arm and pulled her back.

Ish- If you want my money, come. I will take you to the police, and now they will give you money.

Nai- No, let go of me or else.
Ish, or else what? Now give me the bag.

They were pulling the bag from each other when he noticed that his guy's fake mustache was coming off.

Naira thought to use this moment and throw the bag to her best friend.

Ragini took the bag and ran away with it. Just then, Ishaan removed the fake mustache from her face, shocking himself.

Ish- You.

Ani- Yes, me.

Ish- I should have known, you are so selfish. Come now, and the police will take care of you.

Ani- Yes, I'm selfish, all I want is money, but what about you? You are lying to your whole family without any shame. And as for the police, let's see how long they will keep me in for, 1 week, 2 weeks, or maybe even a month. But one day I will come out, and that day I will tell everyone everything. Now think do you really want that?