Chapter 15.

*3rd person pov*

Nav- Wow, Bhai, your sister-in-law is a call girl.

Ish- Navya, don't you dare.

Pal- What are you saying? Ishaan, we all saw on the news that the police arrested Anika for being a call girl.

Dada- Ishaan what is happening?

Ish- No, Dadaji, this is a misunderstanding. Anika is not like that.

Nai- Yes, Dadaji, she will never do something like this.

Dadi- But what about the news Naira?

Ish- I will go and get her, and then only we will know.

Dada- No, Ishaan, you will not go to the police station. If someone sees you there, our family name will go bad, I will call our lawyers, and they will get her.

While Anika was in jail, sitting in a corner, uncomfortable, everyone was looking at her. Just then, they say that some lawyers came there.

And then, after 3–4 hours, Anika was finally back where Naira came and hugged her while she was crying.

Nav- Look at her now acting. You are a call girl stop crying we know everything.

Ish- Stop it, Navya.

Pal- Look dadaji look, he is screaming at his sister for that characterless girl.

Dada- Anika, go out and wait I want to talk to my grandson and daughter-in-law.

Anika left the house, sitting outside she was crying. She lives in a poor place and even dances for money.

But never was she called a call girl or a characterless girl, she never thought that in Ishaan's house, his family would be like this.

She was heartbroken and didn't want to live here anymore. While inside, Dadaji said something that shocked everyone.

Dada- Ishaan Anika has to leave this house.

Ish- But dadaji, this was a misunderstanding.

Dada- Fine, what proof do you have? Everyone saw the new, and if someone finds out that she connected to the Bhanushali family, our family's reputation will be in danger.

Nai- But Dadaji, she is my sister.

Dada- Fine, then get her an apartment to live in we will pay for it. Just get her out of this house.

Then he walked away, and so did everyone else. Then Naira went out and told Anika everything.

She ran to her room and started to pack, then Ishaan went to her room to make her understand. She was crying as she was packing her things.

He sat on the bed beside her as she would keep something in the bag and he would take it out. Soon she got mad and said,.

Ani- What is Bhanushali ? I don't think you know what packing is.

Ish- No, Anika Calm down, I already have a hotel room for you.

Ani- I don't want a room, Bhanushali I want my respect back. I was in your house when this happened to me. I was called a lot of names, Bhanushali, but I was never called a call girl or a characterless girl.

She is right. She was in my house, my responsibility, and I will do my responsibility, Ishaan thought.

He got out of the house and called Naira from his car.

Nai- Ishaan where are you?

Ish- I will be back soon until then, just stop Anika and don't let her go.

Nai- Ok, ok.

Then she cut the call and left. She saw that Anika was leaving while everyone else was there.

Nai- Anika Anika, don't go, please.

Anika didn't say anything and was leaving.

Nai- Please, Anika, for me. Ok, at least stop for Ishaan.

She still didn't stop and was about to step out when her foot stopped midway after what she heard.

Nai- I swear you for my soon to be child, just wait for Ishaan.

Hearing that she couldn't go, not the baby. She turned around but didn't say anything she just sat there by the door.

Everyone understood why she was not going, and they too sat down.

Soon the sun sets, and Ishaan still didn't come back. Anika was still sitting by the door on the floor.

She was about to say something when a guy was thrown into the house by Ishaan

As everyone stood up and Ishaan held the guy by his neck, Anika knew who he was just by looking at him.

Ish- So tell everyone the thing you told me.

He said he was holding his face.

Dadi- Ishaan, who is this guy?

Ish- Dadiji he is the manager of that hotel who ran away before police could get him because he knew police would come now tell them everything or I will call the police.

Him- Ok, ok, I will please don't call the police. I was working in my hotel when a girl came there and gave me money, saying that a girl named Anika would come. I had to get her in the room with a drunk guy and get her caught by the police. It was her plan.

Ish- Who's telling them us a name?

Then he pointed to Navya and took her name.

Him- It was her. Navya madam

Everyone was shocked while Navya tried to help herself

Everyone was shocked while Navya tried to help herself. Ishaan showed a video in which they saw Navya talking to that guy.

Just then, Anika slapped Navya.

Nav- How dare you?

Ani- Why why did you do this to me? In your anger, you ruin my life. Now, even if I tell the world while screaming, no one will believe that I am not a call girl.

Dada- I'm sorry, Ani...

Ani- Don't, don't you dare take my name. I can't live in a house where no one respects me or there is plotting against me all the time I'm leaving.

Then she walked out, and Ishaan and Naira followed her. Naira was about to stop her, but Ishaan held her hands.

Then he took Anika's things, keeping them in the car. They were about to leave when Dadaji came out.

Dada- Anika Please don't leave my house like this. I understand what you are going through, and I promise that something like this will never happen again.

Ani- How do you know that when you too didn't believe me, Dadaji? That's why please let me leave.

Dada- You were right Navya did ruin your life. That's why I have taken the responsibility to fix it. I will get you married off. I will find a safe place for you.

Ish- WHAT.
Ani- WHAT.
Nai- WHAT.

Dada- Yes, I will find someone for you to marry him.

Ani- No, no, no, dadaji. I don't want to get married I'm just 22.

Ish- Wait for you 22.

Ani- Yes you didn't know that.

Dada- That is the right age to go
get married. Now come back home.

__________________________________

Please vote and comment