c a u g h t

Aly Freshmen

i walked into the party with a white dress and a soft cardigan falling off of my shoulders

i don't know why i really decided to come, but why not? i gotta get out of my room more anyways.

'hey alyyyy!' pria calls, obviously drunk as she walks over to me with a light limp.

'hi pria.' i softly chuckle, grabbing her shoulders to hold her balance.

'want a uhm.. a drink?' she ask, looking around at the drink holding her own in her hand.

'ill just have the rest of yours.. i think you've had enough in the first place.' i smile, taking her drink out of her hand and taking a small sip of it.

'whatever.. lets dance, blaise is here and i want him to seee.' she winns, grabbing my free hand.

'is everything you do for blaise?' i ask.

'absolutely.' she smiles, dragging me away.

-

i sat on the floor, drinking out of my 4th cup of alcohol.

to be honest, i had nothing better to do then drink while everyone else did their own thing. plus it made it less awkward.

fred sat on the couch above me, looking down at me as he passed me his joint.

'here, you look stressed.' he chuckled.

'thanks.' i smile, taking it from him and holding it between my lips.

fred was sweet and all.. and i loved him. but he's not the guy i wanted.

suddenly the door slammed open, hitting the wall beside it roughly as a professor barged in.

and not any professor.

professor riddle.

what.

the.

fuck.

'hey!' he screamed, gripping his wand into his hand.

'teacherrr!' a kid yelled.

'run!' another screamed, and suddenly the whole common rooms was crowded with shoving and pulling.

'oh my god.' i mumble as fred quickly pulled me up and ran towards the door.

big mistake.