d e t e n t i o n

Aly Freshman (this chapter was by slytherxn_07 on tiktok !)

(also wattpad is not working right now, so a picture is not uploading.. so sorry!)

i stared at the door of toms room, my hands shaking. i dont know why im so scared, i had detention before.

get over it aly..

i opened the dood, the cold air hitting my chest making me shiver.

'good afternoon, mrs freshman.' professor riddle sighed, crossing his legs at his desk.

his sleeves were rolled up and only his vest was on.. and his hair was messy.

god please please kill me right now.

'hi.' i breathe out, walking to a desk and the door shut behind me.

'take a seat, a paper should be on your desk.'

'paper for what?' i ask.

'a reflection paper.' he said, looking at me dead in the eye.

'okay.' i breathe out, trying not to roll my eyes or even get sassy with him. even though i would love to..

'so you know what u did right?' he asked.

'mmhm.' i hum.

'then tell me.' he said. 'tell me what you did.'

'im not going to repeat what i did!!' i snap, quickly looking up at him in fear once i realized.

shit shit shit.

'hey!' he yelled, quickly getting up from his desk. 'you're lucky i never suspended your ass, respect me!'

i stared at him with fear in my eye, my breath getting heavy.

once he saw the fear in my eye he quickly stopped, slowly sitting back down in his hair and running his hand through his hair .

'i apologize for my behavior towards you.. i just- happen to be very stressed about a particular student who cannot understand that she'll receive consequences for her actions.'

okay now he's just talking bad about me. what the fuck?

'its.. fine?' i say, confused as my own words.

'its not.. but..' he quickly cut himself off, getting up from his desk again and walking over to mine, placing his hand down on the cold wood. 'i'd be lying if i said that i didn't seen the way you look at me with those eyes of yours, or that ridiculous skirt that you wear that doesn't bother me like a teenage boy.' he breathes out.

'what?' i stutter.

his free hand lays on my neck, the cold rings making me shiver.

'may i?' he mumbled, looking at me.

shit.

shit.

SHIT.

'yes.' i manage to say, it feels like i cant breathe.. my hearts pounding right now.

after he heard my answer, he slid one of his hands up my skirt, almost making me gasp loud.

he slowly rubbed my clit with his finger through my soaked panties.. making me pant.

'did i do that?' he chuckles, rubbing harder. 'naughty girl.'

he quickly pulled his finger away, but before i could react he pulled me up by my hips and walked me over to his desk with him.

he sat down in his chais, lightly spreading his legs as he pats on his lap for me to sit on.

i pinch myself on the arm, making sure this was real.. and it definitely is.