Chapter -12

Abhimaan's POV

I was driving towards my office, when  my thoughts went back to my little wife , ruh , I didn't know how , but this name just slipped , but I think it suits her so I am just going to call her that . I wonder , if she heard when I said it or not. She is just a full piece , I mean  she called me oyee , people don't even dare to take my first name and here she directly called me oyee . If someone else who would have dared to do it then I don't know what would have happened to that person.  It should make my angry but somehow it only amused me .
My thoughts even went to the morning incident, she once again managed to use the washroom first . She tricked me again  . About the deal that we made I was ok with it , I mean I didn't have any problem with it , and besides i get to make her choose my clothes . I've always wanted my wife to choose my clothes just like maa does for dad .
Now I just hope that , she gets ready to give our relationship a chance , give this marriage a chance , because I was really looking forward to spend my life with her , I feel life with her won't be boring anymore , my life would have some fun , lite moments besides the boring and stressful office matters .
With her thoughts running in my mind and I didn't notice when I reached my office. I just decided to end my thoughts and focus on doing some work .

I entered our room to see her pacing to and fro

What happened , I asked her

She looked at me , stopped pacing and started to think again.

You want to say something. She nodded.

What is it. 
I've decided , she said

Decided about what , I was confused.

How can you forget so easily, she accused me .

What did I forget , what are talking about.

How could you forget about it so easily, I am talking about what you asked me to think yesterday. Here I was tensed all day thinking about it and you forget so easily, she said accusingly. 

Oh that , I didn't forget , I wasnt just thinking about that right now . Now tell me what have you decided.

No , first you answer my question she said , I nodded her to go on , sat down on the couch .

Were you serious when you said , you won't let me continue my studies , she asked timidly.

I took a deep breath and signalled her to take a seat on the couch, she sat down hesitatentily.

Look , what I said that day was just in  spur of the  moment , I never in  my wildest dreams can even think to stop anyone from studying and you, are my wife , how can I stop you from studying  when I know how much important education is in one's life .
So rest assured , I would never stop you from studying, fulfilling your dreams , rather I will fully support you.  Study as much as you want , be whatever you want to , I always support you. 

Also Biwi , I am a very strict man , when it comes to education, you can ask Nikhil, so be ready to grind in that matter, I said to make her laugh which she did .

Don't laugh I am serious , I said strictly,  she nodded , smile still playing on her face .

Now would you tell me , what have you decided, I don't have much patience left now , I said impatiently because I want to know her decision as soon as possible because I was already very nervous about what she could have decided.
I , Abhimaan Mittal , who has never been nervous about cracking deals worth billions, was nervous just to know whether his wife was ready to give him a chance or not .

Aaruhi's POV

I was relieved after he said that he wouldn't stop me from continuing my studies, he would let me focus on my dreams . My insecurities for not giving this relationship a chance were solved . I didn't had any reason to not give this relationship a chance. Whole day , I was thinking what if wouldnt let me continue my studies, would I then be able to give this relationship chance . Would I be able to survive this relationship, because for me my dreams , education, career mattered . I knew their value .

Why aren't you speaking anything , is it a no , you don't want to give this relationship a chance , I heard him speak. I shook my head , was going to say something when he said

Look it's ok I understand if you don't want to give this relationship, i know you are young, I won't force,

Wait ,wait , let me atleast speak , I said making his nonsensical  talk end

I wanted to say that , I am ready to give this relationship a chance, you didn't let me speak and started to assume things.

Wait , you mean you are ready to give this relationship a chance, you are to give us a chance, he said to confirm.

Yes , I am ready. A full blown smile broke on his face.  He looked so happy at that moment, showing how much he genuinely wanted me to give this relationship a chance .

  He looked so happy at that moment, showing how much he genuinely wanted me to give this relationship a chance

Hi guys, how did you liked the update do tell me.
So Aaruhi finally agreed to their relationship a chance.
How did you like abhimaan's Nickname 'ruh' .
What do  you think aaruhi will call him .
Don't forget to
Like
Share
Comment
PS guys please vote for the chapters it's a request.