TWO

<I'll directly go to your apartment in the evening> You text as Jungkook is coming downstairs to have breakfast early in the morning. Jungwon is already on the dining table, having his breakfast while typing on his phone.

<okay, ...want me to bring your favorite pastry?> he sat on his chair while the maid served him.

"Morning mom," jungkook greeted his mom as she greeted him back.
"Good morning, hyung." Jungwon greeted his elder brother. "Morning....are you ready for the day? You need to visit a site today." He informed the younger one "Yes Hyung" his brother answered as his phone buzzed.

"I hope he's being useful these days," their mom asked. "He's trying..."

"Who do you keep texting? At least have your breakfast properly, " Jungkook said as his own pings .. received a text from you.

"Who else, hyung? It's Y/N....she wants to meet tonight." His answer confused him. Y/N? Is she meeting Jungwon tonight? She's gonna spend the night with him at his own apartment. Why would Jungwon lie?

He quickly opened the phone to see your text.

<Yes!! Bring me two, hehe...also we ran out of condoms...get strawberry flavored this time...Extra dotted>

He smirks, seeing your text. She
really is so naughty. He thought

<Noted....anyway, are you texting Jungwon right now?> he asks as he eyes Jungwon smiling at his phone.

<No, he never texts me unless it's important....why?>

<He is texting someone on his phone, so I thought it's you.>

<he is always on his phone even with me. Anyway I'll see you in the evening...bye> You go offline as he stares at his brother.

He's a total jerk to treat you like this. Jungkook is aware of his brother's habit of sleeping with different women. There is nothing wrong with that, but once he's engaged to someone, his focus should be that person.

'Sorry Jungwon, you don't deserve her. I'll make sure to stop this wedding. Y/N is mine.'

-----------------------

You walked into the apartment seeing the dim lights. You slowly make your way to the kitchen, opening the fridge to see a box of your favorite pastries that he promised. A smile spreads across your face while you quickly take it out, grabbing a spoon to dig in. 'He can wait. I want my pastry first.' You thought seeing how silent the apartment is. He must be in the shower or taking a nap.

You have a sweet tooth, and you can't control your sweet cravings. You sat on the on the stool, setting the box on the counter, finally opening it to eat one, saving the other one.

While devouring the chocolately pastry, your eyes fell on the plastic bag, laying carelessly on the counter. "Are these...?" You grab to look in "Yeah they are condoms," you giggle, taking the last bite of the pastry and getting off the stool to keep the other one back in the refrigerator.

Grabbing the plastic bag you made your way towards the master bedroom.

'He's in the bathroom.' You peak through the small gap to find him relaxed in the bathtub with a cigarette between his fingers.

You stripped your own clothes and walked in, catching his attention. His eyes roamed all over your bare body as you stepped in the tub, after throwing a box of condoms on the small table beside the bathtub settling yourself on his thighs, leaning in to peak his lips.

His one hand wrapped around you and settled itself on your ass. "I see you already had the pastry." He asked, tasting the sweet on your lips as you nodded happily."Only one.. saved the other one for later."

"For later? Not for me?" He frowns, peaking down at your breasts."Nope...pastries are for me."

"Give me something sweeter then." he pulls your head down to kiss your lips hungrily. You kissed back while cupping his face. The kiss tasted like cigarettes and chocolate fixed with a hint of strawberry that comes from your lip gloss. The kiss was passionate and messy. You tilt your head to the side, slipping your tongue in his mouth. He let you lead the kiss. The feeling of your wet core on his thick thighs gave pleasure to both of you.

Soon, you ran out of breath, breaking the kiss. You let your forehead rest on his breathing heavily against his lips. Reaching your hand to his, you take the burning cigarette from his fingers, taking a drag from it, exhaling the toxic smoke after.

"Was it sweet?" You asked dabbing the ashes off on the ash tray before taking another drag.

"Sweeter than anything." He takes the toxic stick from you back, taking a drag from it. "Today was extremely exhausting." You said as he hands you the cigarette again as you quickly take a drag."Mine was more exhausting. The only thing that is good about the day is that you are in my arms."

For how long? You thought as a lump formed in your throat. The more the wedding is nearing, the more it makes you realize how hard it will be to leave him. After receiving the love he offered, how will you go to that loveless marriage? Will you and jungwon ever grow to love each other? You probably won't. You're now used to Jungkook. His love, his warmth, his protection. His lips on yours, his hands on your body, his dick in you. You're so used to him now.

You have to stop this marriage. You have to do something that will make this wedding arrangement end.

--------------

To be continued