FOUR

"Hmm, this is refreshing, and can you please stop giving me that look." You glance at Sera drinking your favorite caramel latte as she's is glaring at you since the moment she met you.

"No Just tell me why the hell are you still fucking your brother in law. Girl, you said you'll stop when the date for the marriage fixes." She folds her arms over her chest.

"And you think it's that easy?" You raised an eyebrow at her.

"You both were fooling around. He banged you because you were there to provide him mental support while going through a messy situation and you fucked him because you liked him and wanted it before you marry that asshole. Now tell me what I'm missing here." She asked, eyeing you.

"That we grew closer, and we don't want to let go of each other." You simply answered, taking sip from the straw.

"Right, so you both will continue this affair even after the marriage? Girl what the fuck You're getting married in two months....TWO FUCKING MONTHS Y/N" She banged the table showing you two fingers.

"Who said I am. Jungkook is planning something to stop this wedding. For now, I have to act along so now we're going to that shop and get the first dress they show us. I ain't putting any effort." You said taking the last sip of your drink.

"Y/N I swear you both are unbelievable."

-------------------------------

Week later

"It's so nice of you Y/N that you joined us for the dinner." His mom said as you smiled at her forcefully.

"Thank you for having me." You said.

So you were invited for a dinner at the Jeon's mansion by his mother.

Your eyes fell on Jungkook who's sitting across you absorbing Jungwon being a little touchy with you. Of course it's a act to put on in front of his mother. He ain't in love with you neither you are. It was clear from the beginning.

"Y/N you're really smart I'm sure you will be a great help in business to Jungkook since Jungwon is still learning" you nod looking at jungkook who had a smirk on his face.

"Mom, I'm trying," jungwon groans, feeling embarrassed. "Yeah, and you always mess up, and jungkook always have to handle the situation."

He rolled his eyes, getting up from the chair. "I'm done. I'm going to my room."

He said and left the dining room. "Sorry, he's a little disrespectful." She apologized

"It's okay." You smiled

"I'll drop you home Y/N" Jungkook announces as you look up at him "Yeah that would be great." His mother said as you nodded. She said as she got up along with you and gave a good-bye hug, leaving the room too.

"Let's go." He said as you gave him a cheeky smile following him out of the house.

-------------------------

"Are you mad over something?" You asked, trying to reach for his hand on the steering wheel, which he yanked away.

"I don't like it when jungwon touches you." He said with his eyes on the road.

"You already know it's an act." You replied."I still hate it. Don't let him touch you even if it's an act."

You giggled "Y/N it's not funny." He glanced at you.