That's a lie

My nose flared and my eyebrows pulled together. I immediately felt the urge to kill her, I wanted to kill her that instant, I stood still, both my hands in fists by my sides.
" Gabriel is fucking his cousin" she yelled turning around like she was trying to announce it to the world. Then turned back to me.

" So that's why you shut us all out? You found a new pussy and got used to it. What? You like family pussy? How about you fuck your mother too" she yelled on top of her voice and I lost it at that.

   I grabbed her neck and slammed her back against the wall. Her hands flew to hold my hand that tightened on her neck with each second, trying to pry it away.
"Now you listen Hazel, I would only say this once, you'll shut your mouth and get out of my house this instant, you will not dare to ever talk about my mother or Liela like that again" I warned between gritted teeth.

" Are you trying to tell me I'm wrong or what? " Her voice low and choked.
" I don't need to prove anything to you" I said reducing my grip on her neck allowing her just a little bit of air before tightening it again

" You would leave now and not say a word to Liela, if you even take a single glance at her on your way out I'll know and you wouldn't like what would happen to you"
" Is that a threat?" She asked
" You and I know it's not Hazel. Don't play with me... I don't want to ever see you again" I pulled away from her.

   She immediately squatted holding her neck as she coughed.
" Stop the act and get the fuck out" I said as calmly as possible.
She quickly stood up .
   Her face red, the lines of my fingers were evident on her neck. She hurried out of the room. I could hear the sound of her heels going further away.

I breathed out and slowly sat on my bed. I starred at nothing in particular, my mind drifting back to the look in Liela's eyes earlier. I also knew mom was mad at me for some reason.

   This wasn't the first time mom saw a girl come over. She was never pleased with my behavior but just accepted whatever I did. I ran my hand through my hair closing my eyes. I let myself fall backwards on the bed as I stared at the ceiling. I wasn't fucking Liela... Yet.

I stopped, I didn't like associating the word fuck with Liela. I wanted to maybe have sex with her No. Make Love to her, that sounded better.
  But I guess God had decided to punish me this way. Deliberately making the only girl I feel things for to be my cousin.

Liela's Pov

   A day had passed since that girl came over. She had hurried out of the house without even looking back. I'd be lieing if I said I wasn't curious to know what happened upstairs and why she left like that.

Although I felt relieved that she was now away from Gabriel, but of cause he could always meet her elsewhere. I kept avoiding Gabriel as much as I could, I spent most of the time in my room.

Theresa had given me a book tittled " Within his skin"  On the cover was a man who sat on a horse with trees around. From his dressing I could tell it was a historical novel. The man on the cover looked really muscular, he had long black hair and he looked very attractive, he looked in his late twenties.

  I looked down at the name of the author and the name was ' Tiana Emarak' I opened the book to the first chapter, the first sentence was " He has killed more than a thousand men, that even the emperor feared him. It was known to all that he was ruthless and cared for no one" I adjusted myself on the bed as I read on. Theresa said it was a romantic novel so I kept reading.

***
  I woke up again at night, the novel was by my head on the bed. I sat up rubbing my eyes with the back of my palm. I slowly stood up. I walked out of my room, walking in the quiet hallway.

Gabriel opened his door and came out. I looked at him, he also stared at me without saying a word. I walked past him heading for the stairs
" Liela" he called, I stood but didn't turn around
" You didn't join us for dinner" he said. I remained silent. I could feel him coming closer to me.

" Liela, are you mad at me?" Gabriel asked. Yes, I was but wasn't sure if I had the right to be mad at him. Why would he allow a girl so close to him. " No" I said, my voice coming out grumpy. I sighed.

He held me, turning me to face him " How can I make it up to you?" He asked. " I said I'm not angry" I said annoyed as I avoided looking at his face
" That's a lie" he spoke.
    I looked at his face, his eyebrows were pulled together forming a frown on his face. Why was he frowning? I thought I was the one supposed to be mad.

I pushed his hands off me as I stepped away from him " You didn't do anything to me so I'm not mad at you. You don't have to do anything" I spoke softly and Gabriel stepped closer to me again " Then...." He tried to speak but I quickly interrupted
" Gabriel. I...I... don't want to talk to you" I muttered softly.

I tried walking past him in attempt to go back to my room, but I was pulled flush against Gabriel's chest. My eyes widening in shock.
   My back against his chest as he wrapped his hands round my stomach, his face by the side of my face.

" Don't be like that. I'm sorry, I'm sorry for whatever it is you're mad about. I really can't live like this Liela" he spoke sounding desperate. Was I that important? Why wouldn't he just let me be angry?
______________________
❤️MUST READ❤️

The novel above tittled "Within his skin" is the next novel I plan to write on Wattpad. So I decided to use it here, there's none other story with that tittle on Wattpad. I'll be glad if no one takes it, i thought long before coming up with that tittle, I might not write it anymore if someone takes it tho. Well... That's it

I'm so sorry for the late update, also sorry to announce that I might not upload as often. Alot has been going on and is still going on, I don't even have time or even remember to pick up my phone. Please understand

Thanks for the constant support.

❤️❤️