PROLOGUE

DR. Jones walked through the hallway. His footsteps were loud and echoed around.

Dr. Jin was standing outside the surgery room, holding a cage covered with a blanket and distressed meows could be heard. "So, is the helicopter ready?... Did you give the first 100 mechbands?" Jones asked, his hands in his pocket impatiently. "Yes, the other 400 are being prepared for the next four weeks."

"Did you... Ready the two cats? It's important that they are... Modified differently", Jin gave him an unsure look, her eyes darted to the cage. " Yes, shall I put them with the others?", Jones nodded, "Go ahead, we don't have all day..... Also... Can you bring me one more cat... One that we haven't picked for the 500..."

"Why?... Do you wish for it to be modified too? " Jin asked

"...... None of you concern... Now go" Jones said as he walked into the surgery room. Jin gave him an unsure look, shrugged, and headed to the main room

As she entered the main room... In was massive, just enough to hold 100 cats. There were meows from everywhere. She set the cage down and two cats sprinted out, one was black, and the other was a orange tabby cat.

Jin gave the cats one last look. They would be going to a far away island... She felt kinda bad for them... What if they all just... Died.

But there was no time to stand there. She had to get back to DR. Jones... Along with another cat to experiment on....

Hours passed and the Whirrrr of a helicopter could be heard... Many to be exact. Some workers came in and trapped the cats in carriers and cages and loaded then in the helicopters cargo pit

it was going to be a long ride