ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝕆ℕ𝔼 DAY ONE

The helicopter landed in the middle of the city.... It was abandoned and dusty... It seemed that all life had Disappeared

"Prepare for drop off, I repeat, prepare for drop off!" The head pilot commanded. The cargo pit started to open, cages and carriers suddenly fell to the ground below. Cats yowled in fear as the first 100 cats plummeted to the
Street.

Then, the helicopters flew away, slowly disappearing into the horizon....

CLANK

CLANK

CLANK.

A cat clawed it's way out of the metal cage, breathing heavily. ".... I'm... Free" he muttered, looking at the many cages spread throughout the city.

"Hey let us out you fool!" Another cat yowled from inside a carrier. "..... I'd rather enjoy my freedom" he meowed and skittered away. "Unbelievable! He just left us here, and now what!?" A cat yowled.

Then, another carrier started to break until a black cat pounced out of it. She stretched and then went to the other carriers and cages one by one, clawing them open. Other cats then opened cages as well until every cage was open.

The cats sighed in relief.... But all wasn't right. They were in a new environment now... Somewhere they weren't familiar of. "What is this place...... And why have we been sent here... Where are all the tall walkers? " the black cat said, her eyes wavering over to an orange tabby cat, trying to scratch off the mechband on his wrist.

"The hell are you doin scorch?" The black cat called out, snickering. "Shut up spades!" Scorch hissed turning around.

"Can you guys both shut up, we need to figure out where we are!" A calico cat said. "I agree.... I don't like this... " a another cat said. "I mean... Why don't we explore or try to hunt... There are 100 of us... Right? " scorch meowed.

"How do you even know how many of is there are?" Spades said lying on her back while licking her paw. "While you all were drugged to sleep, I heard one of the tall walkers talking about how there was 100 of us!" Scorch exclaimed.

While the others talked, a brown cat sat near. He looked determined to say something. And he did.

"Listen up guys!, I have a plan" he called out to the others. "My name I Dexter, and environment we are in is not safe.... I think..... But if we work together, I believe we can find food to sustain ourselves". The cats meowed in agreement... But spades hissed and walked up to Dexter. " why should we listen to you?. We're free! We can do whatever we want!".

"I understand your feelings spades.... But if we want to survive we have to-" but before he could finish his sentence, spades lunged at him, biting and hissing. "Spades, what the hell!?" Dexter yowled before kicking her off.