13.The Reason Why I Hate The Mall.

This chapter is dedicated to Zai123rx.Thank you for all the support!!

*****

I look at Nate, who has a white t-shirt and black sweatpants on.He paired it with white air Force's and his hair was messy as ever.

Damn he looks hot...

"What are they doing here?"I ask Liv.

"Shopping?"she says as if asking a question.

"Yeah I know...but Nate?"I was still staring at him.

He smirks at me and I roll my eyes.

Great,I was starting rather too long.

"I'll be back,I need fresh air"I tell Liv.

"What about your shopping?"

"Don't be silly,we wear the same size,so shop for me"I say as I back out.

I bump into soft pillows and turn around (you know what I'm talking about*smirk*)

"OMG Natalia"Bianca chirps and hugs me"it's been too long"she smiles placing my hand in hers.

I give live the ' wtf look' and she rolls her eyes.

"Yeah hi"I say looking at the entrance,where Nate is standing.

Do NOT judge.Just checking to see if he is looking at his girlfriend putting up a mini drama performance in Victoria Secret.

Nope, he's standing there,his face glued to his screen.

"Up up up my face is right here"Bianca says snapping her cutely manicured fingers infront of my face.

"I know,and FYI, my name is Natalie not Natalia"I snap.

"Do I look like I care?"she snaps back.

"I don't have time for this"I say pushing my way through.

Bianca stops me with her hand and smirks at me.

"She said move"Liv jumps in, pulling Bianca's hand away.

It's about time..

"Whatever,now if you'll excuse us,we need to go to the expensive lingerie section"Camila says, walking away.

"The mime speaks"Liv said dryly.

"Says the broke ass"Camila says flicking her hair.

"I'll be back"and with that I run out of the shop,not before glancing at Nate,who had caught our attention several minutes ago.

I turn towards the nearby benches that had tables and sit down.I groan and throw my head on my folded arms.Gawd I feel like crying right now.This is the main reason why I hate the mall.I mean,what crazy make up face fights with a nerd in a bra shop?Is that even normal?or may I say legal...who does she think she is? walking in and calling me Natalia?She's a dumbass..who cares if she's buying in quote expensive lingerie?the only difference is the lacing, I could've just-

"You okay?"I skip in my chair and look at Nate who was towering over me.

"God Nate you would've given me a heart attack"I yell at him, grasping my chest.

"Didn't know I had much effect on you"he smirks and I roll my eyes"may I sit?"I give him a short nod and he sits down right.next.to.me..

"Jerk,sit on the other side"I nudge his arm.

"Why?"he asks, placing his phone on the table.

"Because,your crazy girlfriend will eat me alive if she sees me with her man"I say emphasising with my fingers.