trust!

Fuvk
______________________________________

He cursed and look at her running figure until it vanish from his eye sight.

After staring for for a long time he made his way towards tae and hold his collar.

Jk:why the fuvk did you just ruin my moment ha???

Tae:ahhh broo calm down!! It's about the work as uncle told me to inform you.

He instantly removed his hands from his collar after knowing his father send him to tell something.

Tae:now wanna listen??
*He said with an annoyed expression*

Jk:not here.
*Coldly*

Just then jk made his way other side
Back facing tae
Simply indicating tae to follow him.

**Jk tell tae to come to another room because he don't want anyone to listen them because his father is an underground MAFIA...
And it can also be related to these stuffs.**

After sometime~

Just then tae and jk open the door of an luxury big but not that much,which  belong to jk father.
As his father has made 2-3 room for emergency or for any other purpose.

After they settle on the chairs jk motion tae with his finger to continue

Tae:so uncle has told me that he will focus on his one buisness as he is getting old soo he told m--

Jk:just get on the point!...

Jk said as he is getting late for the class.

Tae:hmm he said that you have to handle his mafia buisness..

Jk:huh!? But I have already told him that I will handle it after college then what's his problem?????

Tae:idk ask to him,,, huhhh!!!I'm going or the teacher will kill me....

Jk didn't said anything and stand up and started going somewhere

Tae:heyy where???

He was looking down but he gaze up as he saw his bestfriend leaving him.

Jk:dad's room..

He said coldly and left in a hurry.

Tae:okk goo and I'm going for class.

Later then~

Jk:dad please I will join it later I'm still in my high school....

Mr Jeon:jungkook see I'm just saying this for your own good can't you see I'm getting old and I'm so tired of handling both the buisness...

Jk:then why did you join it at first.
*He said rudely*

Mr Jeon:jungkook lower your voice
And it's compulsory to join as every man of Jeon have done work in underground world and now you are the one who have to handle it!!

Jk:okkk I will do it but It has to be a secret and i don't want it to come in public I will later be an real mafia after college stuffs...
*Annoyed*

Mr Jeon:that's my son okk i will handle it for some more time then will hand you this now goo....

Jungkook hummed and went out

Here~

After yn went out of his hold she ran as fast as she can as now her first class and second class is over so she cant go in..

She is waiting outside behind the locker for the next class so she can go in..

Yn:huhh what should I do he is crossing his limits I'm scaredddd
Shall I tell unnie???
Nooo what she will think about me oh myy why only mee *cries internally*
*She whispered to herself as she is scared*

After sometime the bell ranged and yn went inside only too meet jisso on the gate looking scary.

Yn:ahhh!unnie what happen!!
You scared mee!!

Jisoo:you are telling me I scared you haa????you!!!what were you doing there???
*she point at the corner*

Yn:heh how did you know I was ther--

jisoo:get on the point yn why were you there??

After sometime rose and lisa also came out..

Rose:ayyeee yn where were you???

Lisa:yes where were youu??????

Yn:ayeee okk I'm telling mmm I was just in bathroom like I was there heh...

Jisoo:for 30mins?

She asked like a mother which make yn knees go weak because it's hard to lie to her..

Yn:ahh unnieee jungkook sunbae caught meee again.

Lisa:ahhh what??what the hell

Rose:what you did that he is not leaving you hah???

Yn:I don't knowooo!!!!

She said being annoyed.

Jisoo:yn tell to your sister its better
For how much time you will hide this from her huh??
And I'm sure if she find out this she will never will be able to trust on you i swear..

Lisa:yea yn she is right!!!

Rose:hmmm

All the time she was looking down suddenly she raise her head and finnally said....

Yn:Should I tell her??

______________________________________

Ayyeeee long time noo see🥺💜💜
I know I take soo much time
But I had my reasons~~

Okk so how was it please tell me
In the comments
I read them all💜💜

Byiiiii💜💜✨

Published on:30.9.23