something happend?!??

Heyy hello guys

I mean my book readers so I have done a mistake in the introduction part like lemme tell in introduction part i wrote that jk is mafia king and has a gang....
So sorry I have done some changes
So the changes are jk will be a mafia king in future not now as now the place of underground mafia king belong to his father......
Hope you understand this mistake
☹️💜

-----------------------------------------------------------

Lisa:ok ok go fast
_____________________________________

Yn nodded her head and made her way towards the washroom...

Not knowing something is coming for her.......

Yn pov.

I came out of one of the toilet and started to wash my hands not caring about the surroundings

Suddenly I felt a cold hand on my bare waist along with a cold metal thing.

I look up and saw
HIM
____________

~~~~

When she looked up she froze on her spot looking at him through the mirror.

??:missed me baby?!?

Yn:j-jungkook?sunbae????

He smirk and turn her around and lean closer to her dangerously while she move her face backwards
He chuckled and close the water tap which is running continuously.

Jk:missed me?

Yn:what?

"Again again!! He come to ruin my day ughhhhh what should I doo "..yn thought.

He roam his eyes all over her body making her uncomfortable but at last his gaze get stuck on her clothes.

Jk:you are looking sexy baby
*Smirk*

She was getting angry at his behaviour as he is touching her way too much so she shouted at him.....

Yn:just leave mee!!!!you are annoying me so much just get ou-

She stopped when she recieve a glare from him realising she fuvked up...

Jk:WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID???

He shouted and said while grabbing her hair in a fist while his other hand grab her waist and pull her closer making her gasp.

Her eyes gets teary,she put her hands on her face hiding it from him.she started crying like a baby she is

His eyes get soften he removed his hands from her hair and slowly remove her hands from her face and saw her wet face red nose wobbly lips
The hair was sticking at the corners of her face.

She didn't dare to look up as she was still crying silently..

Jungkook came closer to her and kiss her both the eyes and cup her face.

Jk:why you disobey me?huh!you like when i shout at you?

She didn't said anything and keep looking on the ground.

Jk:tell me love..

He pull her face up and look at her eyes.

Jk:tell me!

He said being angry as she was ignoring him..

Yn:please leave me why are y-ou doing this please leave me i didn-t did anything wr-ong with you then why???

He just silently started at her smiling seeing her effect on her..

Jk:because you are mine!!

Yn:I'm no one's!!

She said a bit loud and remove his hands from her waist.

Yn:you will regret every-thing you are doing soo pleasee leave me alone j-jungkook!

Jk:eh this man will never regret his decision!

Yn:I'm going!

She made her way towards the door but get pulled by him making her legs wriggle on air.

Yn:leave mee!!!!

Jk:no way

He started planting wet kisses on her shoulder while she wriggle like a fish which is out of the water.

He put her down,face her to him
And in no time he started kissing her hungrily..while tears started falling from the corner of her eyes

He took her hands and pinned them above to a nearest wall while his other hand started to caress her bare waist.
__________
Here~

Lisa:why she isn't coming it's almost half an hour

She said while looking at her wrist watch while her other hand was resting on her hip.

Jisoo:I don't know why she isn't coming,anything happened with her????

Rose:do i check?

Lisa:yea yea go!

She said while biting her nails in nervousness...

Rose:o-ok!

She went towards the door while others are standing beside her!

Jisoo:wait let's first call her maybe she is doing something....

Rose:okk....YN.......YNNN????!!

she shout while banging on the door..

Lisa:yn....YN?!!!!

She also shout..

After some good minutes they didn't hear any word from the door so at last they decided to check..

Lisa open the door
And the thing she saw made her heart beat wild.
Along with others.....

There was no sign of her.....!!

Only her right ear jwellery was placed on the floor
.............

And all the toilets door were wide open...........

And the back
Door was also
Wide open.........

There is something
Happened few mins ago!!!.....

______________________________________

Hiii hope you liked the chapter and yeah make sure to vote comment and follow mee!!

And the song upwards is of kid laroi and jungkook is also in the video
So support the song........
ARMYS...
💜💜

Till then byee💜✨