𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝖲𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥

IN the cozy confines of their shared flat, Arthur Leclerc lounged on the plush couch, his lanky frame comfortably sprawled. The muted hum of city life filtered through the curtains, creating a serene background to his leisurely afternoon. As his girlfriend, Allison Rossi, bustled about in the adjacent bathroom, preparing for her law school endeavors, Arthur idly scrolled through his Instagram feed.

His thumb danced across the screen, tapping the heart icon on pictures that caught his eye. Amidst the vibrant snippets of friends' adventures and the glitzy world of motorsport, he found a momentary escape. The soft glow of the phone illuminated his features, casting a subtle warmth that mirrored the peaceful atmosphere of their abode.

From the bathroom, the muffled sounds of Allison's routine echoed – the clinking of jewelry, the rustle of clothes, and the occasional melody of a hairdryer. In those moments, Arthur couldn't help but reflect on the intertwining of their lives, the quiet harmony of shared spaces and individual pursuits.

As Arthur continued to navigate the digital realm, he stumbled upon a captivating post, a breathtaking landscape that drew him in. "Allison, check this out," he called out, his voice carrying a hint of excitement. Allison emerged, her presence transforming the room as she radiated a distinct elegance.

"What is it?" she inquired, a subtle smile gracing her lips. Arthur eagerly handed her the phone, their fingers briefly brushing. As her eyes scanned the image, a shared appreciation for the beauty captured in the photograph connected them.

With a nod of approval, Allison handed back the device, her attention shifting to the mirror. The room buzzed with a companionable silence as Arthur observed her meticulous preparations. The clasp of a bracelet, the final adjustment of a delicate necklace – each movement reflected a quiet determination.

Arthur, drawn by the magnetic force of her presence, rose from the couch. He approached her with a mischievous glint in his eyes, his arms outstretched for an impromptu embrace. "Law school's loss is my gain," he teased, enveloping her in a hug.

Allison, initially caught off guard, laughed in response. "You're a distraction, Arthur Leclerc," she chided playfully, her fingers tracing patterns on the back of his shirt. Their laughter filled the room, a sweet melody that echoed the genuine affection woven into the fabric of their relationship.

As they lingered in the embrace, the world outside their haven seemed to fade away. Time held its breath, allowing the simple joy of togetherness to take center stage. At that moment, with Arthur and Allison entwined, the flat became a haven of love and laughter.

Eventually breaking free from the embrace, Allison cast a teasing glance at Arthur. "I need to get going, or I'll be late," she remarked, her eyes reflecting a blend of determination and adoration.

Arthur, ever the supportive partner, flashed a charming grin. "I'm just a call away if you need a break from the statutes and cases," he quipped, savoring the dance of shared dreams and individual aspirations that defined their intertwined lives.

As Allison headed towards the door, a sense of pride and admiration lingered in Arthur's gaze. The door clicked shut, leaving him alone in the cozy flat once again. Returning to the couch, he resumed his virtual wanderings through Instagram, content in the knowledge that, even in the midst of their separate pursuits, the threads of their connection remained unbroken.

 Returning to the couch, he resumed his virtual wanderings through Instagram, content in the knowledge that, even in the midst of their separate pursuits, the threads of their connection remained unbroken

typing...
i rlly want this book to be over so i can post my Lance Stroll book