𝑪𝒉. 𝟏𝟎 | 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒚 𝑷𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 🌶️

Ares

"You want to go around hooking up with guys," I challenged getting closer to her.

"You scared they might do it better than you?" she heatedly smiles.

"Nobody. But me. Can fuck you," the strictness in my voice triggered her.

"Everyone but you. Can fuck me," her head tilts in the threat.

"Sweetheart, I won't let them," I say cornering her in my arms.

Her eyes drop down onto my lips, wanting to grab them and pull me in for a kiss but she stubbornly stands there with hatred. My face moves closer to hers and there is only a minimal gap between our lips. Her warm breath mixes with mine, already making me hard. The energy she's giving off is tempting me to punish her in the most oblivious way.

My lips go a bit closer to hers and open for her lower lip. My teeth grab a hold of her lower lip and hold it in between for a while before it escapes. Her hands are placed on my shoulders to push me away from her but I hold her hips and pull them onto mine so she feels how hard she's making me feel right now.

And a few seconds later, her lips drive into mine and she viciously kisses them running her hips along mine trying to tease me. My hands hold them still as she takes her time to hatefully kiss me. I can feel her wanting to rip my lips off my face so that she never has to hear me.

"Ares," she whispers, breaking the kiss. "You can try your best to stop me. But it won't work. You know I'm stubborn and this war between us is a competition for me," her hand goes to pat my face like she was going to win.

"You're pissing me off again," the temple in my forehead ached with anger.

"I love pissing you off," she whined in a taunt.

"You're going to regret it in a few seconds," I warned crashing my lips back on hers and kissing them viciously again.

My body shifts her body to the table sitting in the middle of the room. My hands pick her up by the hips and drop her down onto the table, laying her down. Her hands are already crawling up into my hair as we both make out.

I spread her legs along my hips before I pull her down to delete the gap between us. My fingers crawl into her jeans along her panties to rub her and fuck she's already so wet. I pull her pants and underwear down her leg and off her feet, leaving her half-naked.

Pulling away from her lips to look down at her precious, wet pussy, I admired it. She lifts her back up with the support of her elbows when I run my finger through her folds, feeling her wetness.

"This wet? For me?" I smirked.

"For Jason," she argued with the horrendous ugly attitude she carried in her eyes.

My fingers stop at hearing those words. Grabbing her face between my head, I hold it close to mine.

"What the fuck did you say?" I gave her a chance to fix her answer, but she obviously did not want it.

"For Jason!" she said and it hit me like a dirty cuss.

My hand slides the belt out of my pants and brings it down my legs with my boxer as I throw her back onto the table. Without a warning, I thrust into her harshly. My hands grab onto her wrists pinning them beside her. Her mouth is wide open, moaning loudly and gasping for air at the speed I'm going.

"Iris," I hear Jason calling.

My hands free her wrists before I cover her mouth, still continuing to fuck her. Her nails dig into my arm as her legs wrap around my waist. She's about to come. Jason lurks around for a few minutes before he leaves too.